Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Picks and Pans Review: Heavy D
REVIEWED BY IVORY JEFF CLINTON
On his first album since 1999, the Overweight Lover gets into a reggae vibe, paying homage to his Jamaican roots. The results—which find him moving from rapping to singing—will put you in a tropical state of mind, even in the dead of winter.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Sincere," a hypnotic, rock-edged love letter
For more information on where to find our Download This picks, go to people.com/downloadthis
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!