Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 4
The Color is Strong and Regal–Not a Stretch for the Nation's New First Lady Michelle Obama
In a Maria Pinto dress at a June 3 rally in St. Paul.
The bejeweled purple dress she wore in this 2008 Obama family portrait is warm but elegant.
TAKES AFTER MOMMY!
Passing on her color sense to Sasha in Colorado Aug. 25.
THE PERFECT DO
Michelle is versatile, practical and chic—and her modern hairstyle can more than keep up
"Initially, [Michelle] was wearing a flip, but it wasn't working anymore because her hair started to grow," explains her stylist Johnny Wright of Frédéric Fekkai. Instead, he gave her a blunt bob with layers. "It's more youthful-looking and works well with her face shape." Plus, it's a cut "she can wear in a ponytail or a low chignon." Wright thinks the style works especially well in the White House: "It's First Lady-looking because the height gives her that crown appeal."
HER MUST-HAVE PRODUCTS
Frédéric Fekkai Coiff Perfecteur Anti-Frizz Silkening Creme ($25) and Shea Butter conditioner ($23); sephora.com
How do the Obama ladies stay stylish—even with D.C.'s 26° temperatures? With warm, cozy coats in flattering shapes
MICHELLE OBAMA in a Sonia Rykiel coat in Baltimore Jan. 17.
MICHELLE OBAMA in a Narciso Rodriguez coat in Washington, D.C., Jan. 18.
Get the Look!
HONEE Glitter Tweed coat, $105; nordstrom.com for stores
SPIEGEL Cashmere-blend swing coat, $99; spiegel.com
SASHA AND MALIA wore J. Crew wool coats on Jan. 18 and Jan. 20. The coats will be available for purchase in fall '09.
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!