Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jack Black Opens Up About Losing His Older Brother to AIDS: 'We Were Robbed of Something Precious'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- The Vampire Diaries Star Candice King: 'There's a Chance' Steroline Finds Eternal Love
- Jessica Mendoza, First Woman to Call a Nationally Televised MLB Playoff Game, Speaks Out About Sexist Backlash
- Ireland Baldwin Responds to Joking Texts From Father Alec About Her Rumored Dating Life: 'No, Dad'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
5 Questions for ... Whitney Port
1 Were you hesitant about starring in The City, since it delves deeper into your personal life than The Hills did?
I weighed all the pros and cons and made a list with my parents. I decided that the job opportunity, working for Diane von Furstenberg [in the public relations department], is so awesome, I should take advantage of this. I'm really happy I did.
2 You're the designer of your own collection, Whitney Eve. Do you think you could teach Diane a few tricks?
Probably not—I think she has it pretty down! I'm learning so much from her.
3 How would you describe the new friends you've made in N.Y.C.?
They're so cultured and smart. And they're fun. There's definitely more of a party atmosphere here.
4 Who's sexier: New Yorkers or Angelinos?
I like the confidence and the motivation of the New York man ... [beau Jay Lyon] is from Australia and he says he's not really a New Yorker until he's been here for five years. He's only been here three years.
5 Jay's in the band Tamarama. Does he sing to you?
He sings all the time—but he's never really serenaded me!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!