- Happy Cinco de Mayo from Donald Trump: 'I Love Hispanics!' He Says
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Five Things to Know: Two Children Allegedly Found Bound in Backyard of Texas Home
- Princess Diana's Final Resting Place to Undergo a Multimillion Dollar Renovation Under Her Brother's Watch
- Tom Brady Is Releasing a $200 Cookbook – and It's Already Sold Out
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
5 Questions for ... Whitney Port
1 Were you hesitant about starring in The City, since it delves deeper into your personal life than The Hills did?
I weighed all the pros and cons and made a list with my parents. I decided that the job opportunity, working for Diane von Furstenberg [in the public relations department], is so awesome, I should take advantage of this. I'm really happy I did.
2 You're the designer of your own collection, Whitney Eve. Do you think you could teach Diane a few tricks?
Probably not—I think she has it pretty down! I'm learning so much from her.
3 How would you describe the new friends you've made in N.Y.C.?
They're so cultured and smart. And they're fun. There's definitely more of a party atmosphere here.
4 Who's sexier: New Yorkers or Angelinos?
I like the confidence and the motivation of the New York man ... [beau Jay Lyon] is from Australia and he says he's not really a New Yorker until he's been here for five years. He's only been here three years.
5 Jay's in the band Tamarama. Does he sing to you?
He sings all the time—but he's never really serenaded me!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!