Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties'
- Human Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Beach Near Olympic Volleyball Site
- Ariana Grande Reunites with Her Victorious Co-Stars – See the Pic!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Dierks Bentley: Baby Bliss
New Daughter Evalyn Day 'Makes Life Seem Bigger and Brighter' for Her Proud New Dad
Sure Dierks Bentley is thrilled about his new album, Feel that Fire, and his tour with pal Brad Paisley, but what really gets his blood pumping? Swaddling! "He's a very competitive swaddler," laughs wife Cassidy. "There's a science to it—firm but not too tight," he says. "I'm a master!" The lucky beneficiary of this talent is, of course, 4-month-old Evalyn Day, the couple's first child. But before Evie (as she's known) made her entrance on Oct. 4, Bentley admits, "I practiced on [my dog] Jake!" All that swaddling probably helped Jake, as well as the family's other pup George, welcome their new sibling. "Some nights when we're in bed and Cass is asleep and Evie's right there and the dogs are around us, it's like a big tribe—our tribe," he says. "It's the coolest thing. It's like, 'This is mine?' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!