Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Little House on the Prairie Star Melissa Gilbert Opens Up About Being Forced to Drop out of Michigan Congressional Race Over Health Concerns
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Stars' Drugstore Beauty Buys
They Look Like a Million Bucks, but Every Celebrity Has at Least One Cheap Trick Up Her Sleeve!
Ardell Fashion Lashes, $3.79
"I love false lashes. I get the strips of lashes, cut them and just glue them to the outside lashes and it's like, 'Pop!' It's like the difference between being at home and ready to go out. I look so much more awake."
Smith's Rosebud Salve by Rosebud Perfume Co., $5.59
"It's this lip balm and it's been around forever. It comes in this old granny tin. I love anything that is old-fashioned and old-lady looking."
e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss in "Vixen," $1
"I love fun and affordable make-up that can let me experiment with colors without spending a ton of money."
L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect 3-D Dramatic Waterproof Mascara, $8.95
"It's the best mascara—it's really, really substantial. A lot of it goes on, and it makes your lashes look really big."
Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow in "Not Just Nude," $6.49
"The shadows are so fun—I love them. There are so many options and good colors."
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer tinted moisturizer, $11.99
"It has SPF 20 in it, which is great. It gives you a subtle glow with just the right amount of coverage."
Vitamin E capsules, $7.99
"I put it on my skin at night, and it's really nourishing—any scars or peeling areas, it's great on that."
L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Upward Spiral Mousse, $4.99
"It's taken me years to find something that works—I love L'Oréal products. I've spent lots of money on specialty, expensive products, and my drugstore regimen is the only one that actually makes a difference."
Vaseline petroleum jelly, $2.99
"I use it on my face. It's so soft on your face and on your eyelids. [Idol pal] Katharine McPhee told me about it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!