Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Happy Birthday, Jessica Biel! Check Out Her Changing Looks
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- What 50 Cent Wants to Achieve by the Age of 50 (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 10
Girl Talk with Adele
The Grammy-Winning Brit, 20, on Not Dieting, Justin Timberlake and Her Prince Charming
I had about four pairs of Spanx on and high shoes! That won't happen again. I don't like dressing up. Shabby, that's how I describe myself.
• AS A ROLE MODEL FOR FULL-FIGURED WOMEN, DO YOU FEEL PRESSURE TO DIET?
No one's asked me—I'm very outspoken and in control of my career. People tell me, "You make me comfortable to be myself." That's the biggest compliment.
• WHAT MAKES YOU SEXY?
I'm a bit of a comedian, and I'm very giving. Physically? Boys like my lips. And I love my eyes, so I make them big.
• JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: DISCUSS.
I love him so much. The first time [we met], I barked, "Woof," and ran. After I won my Grammys, he grabbed me, but I didn't know it was him. Down the hall, I realized it and screamed my head off!
• WHO'S YOUR IDEAL GUY?
A man like Colin Firth in Bridget Jones's Diary—quaint and gentlemanly. I love that posh British accent!
See Adele talk about her first Grammys at www.people.com/adele
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!