Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom Who Tortured Her Two Children to Death and Stashed Their Bodies in a Freezer: 'If I Had a Chance to do it Again, I Would'
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Amber Heard Opens Up About Coming Out as Bisexual in Hollywood: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Shop the Wedge Boot You Need For Summer
- Let the Buzz Begin: Check Out Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts & Chiwetel Ejiofor in Trailer for Secret in Their Eyes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 9
Blast from the Past
For Their Red-Carpet Close-Ups, These Winners Channeled Style Icons Who Once Took Home Golden Guys Themselves
Channeling the regal beauty of Grace Kelly, the Best Actress winner oozes old Hollywood glam with a "soft, slicked back" look full of body and waves, says Winslet's hairstylist Frédéric Fekkai's Renato Campora. But he didn't want to go too over-the-top retro: "I wanted it to be modern, dynamic and show the face," says Campora, who was also inspired by the star's asymmetrical Atelier Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati gown. "It's the Oscars—you want to look good but not overdone."
Cruz's hairstylist Andy LeCompte of Solo Artists pulled the Best Supporting Actress winner's hair into a "clean, beautiful chignon" so it wouldn't compete with her vintage Pierre Balmain gown. "Penélope just kept saying, 'Like a ballerina!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!