Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 9
Too Fat to Model?
During N.Y.C.'s Fashion Week, Heidi Klum Became the Latest Cover Girl to Face Harsh Criticism About Her Body
Though German designer Wolfgang Joop called her "too heavy" for the runway last month, Klum, 35, responded that her concern is to stay "fit" but "not too thin." Adds hubby Seal: "She's sensational!"
The Brazilian media slammed her body after a June fashion show in São Paulo, making her a blog target, but Kurkova, 25, is happy with her size: "You can't pretend you're going to be a stick forever," she has told PEOPLE.
Last month Aussie tabs dubbed her a "Roll Model" due to unflattering beach shots. But designers would like to see Ward, 21, who has been absent from runways since the death of her ex Heath Ledger, return: "I would put her in my show," says Zac Posen, "in about 8 seconds!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Kelly Carter,
- Alexis Chiu.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!