Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friends and Family Rally Together to Throw Teen Battling Cancer Her Very Own Prom
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Griffin O'Neal: 'My Whole Family Has Been Destroyed To Smithereens From Addiction and Alcoholism'
- Body of Missing 6-Year-Old Who Was Vacationing with Family Before Texas Floods Hit Has Been Found
- A Ripped Jake Gyllenhaal Vacations in Italy with Longtime Best Friend Greta Caruso
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 9
Too Fat to Model?
During N.Y.C.'s Fashion Week, Heidi Klum Became the Latest Cover Girl to Face Harsh Criticism About Her Body
Though German designer Wolfgang Joop called her "too heavy" for the runway last month, Klum, 35, responded that her concern is to stay "fit" but "not too thin." Adds hubby Seal: "She's sensational!"
The Brazilian media slammed her body after a June fashion show in São Paulo, making her a blog target, but Kurkova, 25, is happy with her size: "You can't pretend you're going to be a stick forever," she has told PEOPLE.
Last month Aussie tabs dubbed her a "Roll Model" due to unflattering beach shots. But designers would like to see Ward, 21, who has been absent from runways since the death of her ex Heath Ledger, return: "I would put her in my show," says Zac Posen, "in about 8 seconds!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Kelly Carter,
- Alexis Chiu.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!