Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 9
Too Fat to Model?
During N.Y.C.'s Fashion Week, Heidi Klum Became the Latest Cover Girl to Face Harsh Criticism About Her Body
Though German designer Wolfgang Joop called her "too heavy" for the runway last month, Klum, 35, responded that her concern is to stay "fit" but "not too thin." Adds hubby Seal: "She's sensational!"
The Brazilian media slammed her body after a June fashion show in São Paulo, making her a blog target, but Kurkova, 25, is happy with her size: "You can't pretend you're going to be a stick forever," she has told PEOPLE.
Last month Aussie tabs dubbed her a "Roll Model" due to unflattering beach shots. But designers would like to see Ward, 21, who has been absent from runways since the death of her ex Heath Ledger, return: "I would put her in my show," says Zac Posen, "in about 8 seconds!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Kelly Carter,
- Alexis Chiu.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!