Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frozen is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 9
Too Fat to Model?
During N.Y.C.'s Fashion Week, Heidi Klum Became the Latest Cover Girl to Face Harsh Criticism About Her Body
Though German designer Wolfgang Joop called her "too heavy" for the runway last month, Klum, 35, responded that her concern is to stay "fit" but "not too thin." Adds hubby Seal: "She's sensational!"
The Brazilian media slammed her body after a June fashion show in São Paulo, making her a blog target, but Kurkova, 25, is happy with her size: "You can't pretend you're going to be a stick forever," she has told PEOPLE.
Last month Aussie tabs dubbed her a "Roll Model" due to unflattering beach shots. But designers would like to see Ward, 21, who has been absent from runways since the death of her ex Heath Ledger, return: "I would put her in my show," says Zac Posen, "in about 8 seconds!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Kelly Carter,
- Alexis Chiu.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!