Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Christina Aguilera on Voice Winner Alisan Porter: 'She's the Essence of Poise and Presence'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Read PEOPLE's Original 2006 Story on the Sex Abuse Allegations Against Bill Cosby
- Questlove Defends Madonna's Prince Tribute After BET and Fans Throw Shade
- Chelsea Handler Makes Her Mark on Elizabeth Arden, Ashley Graham Creates Nail Polish Shades and More Glam Beauty News
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Bobby Flay Invites You to Host An Oscar Party!
On Oscar Night the Star Chef Will Throw a Charity Bash for 400 Viewers. but First He Shares An Easy Menu for Movie Buffs Hosting at Home
Flay's home menu also caters to the TV-entranced: "You want food that people can pick up, served family-style." Another must? Fresh popcorn! "Think of it as keeping the coffee warm," says Flay, who here offers a sweet-and-spicy twist, though March prefers when he makes it with Parmesan cheese and pepper. "I had a little debate with my wife about the popcorn." And a little debate—Who will win best picture? Whose was the best dress?—may be the key ingredient to a successful Oscar night with friends.
SERVES 8 FOR UNDER $60!
UP TO TWO DAYS BEFORE
Make the pudding (minus the whipped cream)
THREE HOURS BEFORE
Shape the burgers. Make the relish, cole slaw and whipped cream; clean the shrimp
90 MINUTES BEFORE
Cook the burgers and shrimp; assemble dishes
WHEN GUESTS ARRIVE
Pass out Oscar voting ballots (available at oscar.com); pour cocktails
Pop fresh popcorn
Sparkling Pear Cocktails
Mini Burgers with Barbecue Sauce, Coleslaw and Pickles
Grilled Shrimp on Tortillas with Avocado Relish
Individual Upside-Down Chocolate Pudding Pies
Sweet and Spicy Popcorn
Get the recipes—and see an exclusive demo video with Bobby Flay—at people.com/oscars
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!