Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will Smith's Kids Are Reacting to His Suicide Squad Role: 'This Is the First Time Where I'm Cool for Real'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- American Surfer Survives 'Vicious' Crocodile Attack in Costa Rica Thanks to Friend Who Fought It Off with His Bare Hands
- Lindsay Davenport: Why the Atlanta Olympics Were So Special to Me and My Family
- Lindsay Lohan Hints at Relationship Trouble with Russian Love Egor Tarabasov in Cryptic Social Media Posts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Bobby Flay Invites You to Host An Oscar Party!
On Oscar Night the Star Chef Will Throw a Charity Bash for 400 Viewers. but First He Shares An Easy Menu for Movie Buffs Hosting at Home
Flay's home menu also caters to the TV-entranced: "You want food that people can pick up, served family-style." Another must? Fresh popcorn! "Think of it as keeping the coffee warm," says Flay, who here offers a sweet-and-spicy twist, though March prefers when he makes it with Parmesan cheese and pepper. "I had a little debate with my wife about the popcorn." And a little debate—Who will win best picture? Whose was the best dress?—may be the key ingredient to a successful Oscar night with friends.
SERVES 8 FOR UNDER $60!
UP TO TWO DAYS BEFORE
Make the pudding (minus the whipped cream)
THREE HOURS BEFORE
Shape the burgers. Make the relish, cole slaw and whipped cream; clean the shrimp
90 MINUTES BEFORE
Cook the burgers and shrimp; assemble dishes
WHEN GUESTS ARRIVE
Pass out Oscar voting ballots (available at oscar.com); pour cocktails
Pop fresh popcorn
Sparkling Pear Cocktails
Mini Burgers with Barbecue Sauce, Coleslaw and Pickles
Grilled Shrimp on Tortillas with Avocado Relish
Individual Upside-Down Chocolate Pudding Pies
Sweet and Spicy Popcorn
Get the recipes—and see an exclusive demo video with Bobby Flay—at people.com/oscars
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!