Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hands Off the Remote! Kids Who Watch an Hour of TV Daily Are More Likely to Be Obese
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- How Did The Wanted React to Nathan Sykes' Solo Plans?
- A Masked Katy Perry Waits in Line for an Hour to Eat at Tokyo's First-Ever Taco Bell
- Powerboat Racer Who Allegedly Faked His Death to Avoid Criminal Charges Faces More Charges
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Picks and Pans: Tv
Taylor Dayne: a Little Bit Country!
• Would you like to buy a vowel? Talk to the Wheel of Fortune host, 62, who celebrates his 5,000th show on Feb. 27.
5,000 SHOWS IS AMAZING! Those are just the nighttime shows. I started in daytime on NBC for seven years before this, so I'm closing in on about 7,000.
WHY IS WHEEL SO POPULAR? We're like the sunset: You might not go and watch it every night, but you know it's there, and that's comforting.
DO YOU EVER GET TO TOUCH THE LETTERS? Sometimes when no one is looking I'll go over and pat an A.
READY FOR 5,000 MORE? This show will outlast me. I'd like to go before people wonder why I'm not in a home instead of on the show.
>The "Love Will Lead You Back" singer, 46, switches genres for CMT's reality competition Gone Country.
YOU'RE NOT KNOWN FOR COUNTRY MUSIC. Being in the business 20 years, I think the country audience respects my voice. If you can have those people in your pocket, they will stay with you forever.
WHY DO THIS SHOW? Look at American Idol. The way you sell records is through television.
WILL YOU MAKE A COUNTRY ALBUM? I won't say no. I've been on every other chart! And I'm going back to Nashville because it really clicked for me.
DO YOUR TWINS LEVI AND ASTARIA, 7, KEEP YOU YOUNG? What they have done is inspire me. They are my future. I know they're going to be little rock stars.
April 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!