Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Have You Ever Had a He's Just Not That into You Moment?
"I went to [work] in Peru, but I was dating this girl at the time. I said, 'We should go our separate ways.' Then I had clarity. So I called to tell her—we'd been apart for 15 days—and she said, 'I have actually really enjoyed myself!'"
"I've had to say at times that I'd like to just be friends. There is no text breaking up, no text letting down. There is a face-to-face 'I'm sorry.'"
"That never happens. I make them feel that way. She's Just Not That Into You should be the sequel to that movie."
"None that I'd like to share. They just don't call you back!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Carlos Greer,
- Scott Huver,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!