Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate and Prince William Headed to Scotland – with the Kids!
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Wow! Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Her Tiny Midsection in Waist-Training Selfie (Photo)
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- This Isn't About Pity:' Model Shaun Ross's Experience Helping Tanzanian Refugees with Albinism
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Have You Ever Had a He's Just Not That into You Moment?
"I went to [work] in Peru, but I was dating this girl at the time. I said, 'We should go our separate ways.' Then I had clarity. So I called to tell her—we'd been apart for 15 days—and she said, 'I have actually really enjoyed myself!'"
"I've had to say at times that I'd like to just be friends. There is no text breaking up, no text letting down. There is a face-to-face 'I'm sorry.'"
"That never happens. I make them feel that way. She's Just Not That Into You should be the sequel to that movie."
"None that I'd like to share. They just don't call you back!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Carlos Greer,
- Scott Huver,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!