Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 04:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Have You Ever Had a He's Just Not That into You Moment?
"I went to [work] in Peru, but I was dating this girl at the time. I said, 'We should go our separate ways.' Then I had clarity. So I called to tell her—we'd been apart for 15 days—and she said, 'I have actually really enjoyed myself!'"
"I've had to say at times that I'd like to just be friends. There is no text breaking up, no text letting down. There is a face-to-face 'I'm sorry.'"
"That never happens. I make them feel that way. She's Just Not That Into You should be the sequel to that movie."
"None that I'd like to share. They just don't call you back!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Carlos Greer,
- Scott Huver,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!