Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Casey Kasem's Children Sue His Widow for Wrongful Death
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Coco Austin Explains Her Small Baby Bump: People Have Been 'Picking Me Apart'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 8
Despite a Flood, a Funny Fall and a Noisy Phone, Actress Kristy Swanson and Professional Ice Skater Lloyd Eisler Have a Fairy-Tale Wedding
It was one of many unexpected moments at the couple's nuptials at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, Calif. First, heavy rain caused a flood in the reception hall the night before. "The tablecloths and chair covers were thrown in the wash," says Swanson. On the day of the ceremony, a stuntwoman pal, dressed to look like Swanson, kicked things off by pranking the audience and falling down a flight of stairs. (The crowd went from gasping to laughing once the ruse was revealed.) Finally, after the vows ended, Eisler's cell phone rang. But all of the mishaps "didn't put a damper on the wedding," says Eisler, 45.
After all, the pair have overcome greater obstacles, most notably the controversy surrounding their romance, as Eisler was not divorced from his first wife when he and Swanson met. Since then, the couple have had a baby son, Magnus, 2, and Swanson has tackled losing 45 lbs. thanks to the Medifast diet and tae kwon do. As the pair danced to Edwin McCain's "I'll Be"—the same song they skated to on TV—it all seemed worthwhile. "We've been through good times and bad," says Swanson. "But I'm incredibly happy."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!