Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour
- Amy Schumer Tells Jon Stewart About Her 'Heartbreak' Over Trainwreck Shooting
- Brazilian Dog Refuses to Leave Hospital Caring for Ailing Owner, Even After Owner Dies (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 7
Jennifer Aniston Fabulous at 40!
Hotter Than Ever (remember All Those Hairdos?), She Celebrates Her Big Birthday with John Mayer at Her Side
Also on hand—with a song he wrote just for the occasion—was Aniston's boyfriend, John Mayer, 31, who told DeGeneres that he and Aniston have "sleepovers" at her high-tech new home. Her career is hot too: She's kicking off her new decade with a No. 1 film, He's Just Not That Into You, and just signed on to another romantic comedy, The Baster, with Jason Bateman. So what's a gray hair now and then? As a content Aniston told DeGeneres, "I feel better than I ever felt in my life."
- Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- Marisa Laudadio/Los Angeles,
- K.C. Baker/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!