Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lindsay Lohan's Rep Says Star's Fiancé Egor Tarabasov Has Anger Issues as He's Spotted Moving Out: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Dakota Johnson Goes From Fifty Shades of Grey to a Bunch of Shades of 'Bronde'
- FROM EW: Watch Jennifer Aniston Grinch It Up in Office Christmas Party Trailer
- WATCH: Bet on Fin Shepard when the Sharknado Hits Vegas in The 4th Awakens
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 7
Safe to Eat! Ming's Law
TV Chef Ming Tsai Helps Pass a Bill in Massachusetts to Make Dining Out Easier for People—like His Son David—who Have Potentially Fatal Food Allergies
But today, thanks in part to the host of public TV's Simply Ming, David and others like him can dine out in Massachusetts with less worry. The state just passed the country's most comprehensive law requiring restaurants to educate staffs about allergies. "This is a giant step," says Anne Muñoz-Furlong, founder of the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network. State senator Cynthia Creem, who sponsored the bill, credits Tsai with not only lobbying for four years, but for long setting an example. His Wellesley, Mass., restaurant Blue Ginger serves foods that David can't eat but avoids cross-contamination in the kitchen. Tsai also keeps handy a list of the ingredients in every dish, so servers can easily answer the question "What's in that?" Under the new law, restaurants that keep such lists can be designated "Food Allergy Friendly" on a state Web site. But even now, Tsai tells parents of allergic kids to raise concerns with the chef—and that includes visitors to Blue Ginger: "No chef is too busy to talk to you about a child's life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!