Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kardashians Ink $100 Million Mega-Deal with E!
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- You Don't Have to Win an Oscar to Pose with an Oscar
- The Biggest Thing on the Internet Is an Argument About This Dress's Colors
- The 5 We-Can't-Believe-It Moments from the How to Get Away with Murder Finale
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 13, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 14
Look Who's Lost Weight!
In Recent Months Scarlett Johansson, Ashlee Simpson and Fergie Have Been Hitting the Gym Hard—and Have Hot New Bodies to Show for It!
March 24, 2009
She once joked, "My idea of aerobics is going for a slice," but for what her rep calls "a very physical role" in Iron Man 2, the actress is doing weight training and martial arts, and is on a low-cal diet.
BODY AFTER BABY!
March 27, 2009
Only four months after having baby boy Bronx, Simpson is back in a size 4, thanks to lots of chest presses and crunches with trainer Ramona Braganza. "She looks bangin'! A stone fox," says husband Pete Wentz.
HAS SHED 13 LBS.
March 14, 2009
After gaining about 13 lbs. for a movie role, the singer slimmed down with "intense" workouts five days a week with trainer Natasha Kufa, including yoga, squats with a weighted Kettle bell and five-mile runs. "Fergie is very disciplined," says Kufa. "She just wanted to drop the weight."
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- with Shruti Dhalwala,
- Sara Hammel,
- Julie Jordan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!