Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Swoon-Worthy GIFs You'll Ever Need from Ryan Reynold's Superbowl Commercial
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony
- Hungry Girl: The Healthy 8-Layer Dip You Need to Make for Super Bowl Sunday
- Solange Knowles Reportedly Loses Wedding Ring While on Mardi Gras Parade Route
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 30, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 12
Rock Star Dads
Trading Rock and Roll for the Pop Life, These Guys Show a Softer Side When They're Offstage on Daddy Duty
Life as a globe-trotting rocker helped the Foo Fighters lead singer prepare for the challenges of fatherhood. "I've been jet-lagged for 20 years, so sleep doesn't make any difference to me," says Grohl, 40, who welcomed daughter Violet into the world in April 2006. He and wife Jordyn, 32, are expecting another baby this spring.
The Good Charlotte singer, 30 (whose girlfriend Nicole Richie, 27, is expecting baby No. 2), thinks quality time with Harlow, 14 months, will pay off: "I have a feeling that when she starts talking, she's going to be a daddy's girl."
When the former Bush frontman heads off on tour in April, he's taking a special guest: son Kingston, 2. "It's going to be fun!" Rossdale, 43 (also dad to Zuma, 7 months, with wife Gwen Stefani, 39), tells PEOPLE. "Just get him bunks so he won't fall out—that's the main thing."
Despite his reputation as the ultimate rock star, Jagger, 65, considers his family—seven kids, ages 9 to 38—a priority. "I see my children very often," the Rolling Stones lead singer has said, "as often as I possibly can, and their education is very important."
The guitar legend, 43, has said that settling down with wife Perla, 36, and sons London, 6 (a sports nut), and Cash, 4 (who's learning to play guitar), meant "getting rid of all the real hardcore stuff that I used to live on."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!