Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From INSTANT: Meet Mr. Bagel, the World's Cutest Pet Chinchilla
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Man Charged in Murder of Friend's 5-Year-Old Daughter Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Her and Left Suicide Note
- WATCH: The Real Housewives of New York City's LuAnn de Lesseps Confronts Fiancé over Infidelity Rumors – 'How Could You Do This To Me?'
- WATCH: Find Out What It's Like to Fight with Bethenny Frankel Straight from One of Her RHONY Costars!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 30, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 12
Rock Star Dads
Trading Rock and Roll for the Pop Life, These Guys Show a Softer Side When They're Offstage on Daddy Duty
Life as a globe-trotting rocker helped the Foo Fighters lead singer prepare for the challenges of fatherhood. "I've been jet-lagged for 20 years, so sleep doesn't make any difference to me," says Grohl, 40, who welcomed daughter Violet into the world in April 2006. He and wife Jordyn, 32, are expecting another baby this spring.
The Good Charlotte singer, 30 (whose girlfriend Nicole Richie, 27, is expecting baby No. 2), thinks quality time with Harlow, 14 months, will pay off: "I have a feeling that when she starts talking, she's going to be a daddy's girl."
When the former Bush frontman heads off on tour in April, he's taking a special guest: son Kingston, 2. "It's going to be fun!" Rossdale, 43 (also dad to Zuma, 7 months, with wife Gwen Stefani, 39), tells PEOPLE. "Just get him bunks so he won't fall out—that's the main thing."
Despite his reputation as the ultimate rock star, Jagger, 65, considers his family—seven kids, ages 9 to 38—a priority. "I see my children very often," the Rolling Stones lead singer has said, "as often as I possibly can, and their education is very important."
The guitar legend, 43, has said that settling down with wife Perla, 36, and sons London, 6 (a sports nut), and Cash, 4 (who's learning to play guitar), meant "getting rid of all the real hardcore stuff that I used to live on."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!