Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ciara Sues Future for $15 Million: 'She Just Wants What's Best for Her and Her Baby,' Says Source
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Go Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Out of the Woods' Music Video
- Hamilton Joins the Very Short List of Broadway Hits to Ever Perform at the Grammys
- Prince Charles Invites You (Yes, You!) to Tea at His Private Gardens
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Who Was Your First Date for a Big Event?
"It was my  Playmate of the Year party, and I brought my boyfriend at the time. I called him Chunk Man because he was a little chunky."
"The whole cast of Third Watch—Jason Wiles, Bobby Cannavale and Skipp Sudduth at the  People's Choice Awards. It was fantastic."
"Wow, her name was Sunshine, and that's all I'm going to tell you—except for the fact that it was a sunny night."
"I had about 18 people at the Wedding Crashers premiere. I thought once we got to the carpet, they were all going to run to take photos with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Sara Hammel,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!