Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Halsey Wants 'to Be a Mom More Than a Pop Star' After Suffering Miscarriage
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Vine Star Hayes Grier Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Bette Midler Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Mentor
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Who Was Your First Date for a Big Event?
"It was my  Playmate of the Year party, and I brought my boyfriend at the time. I called him Chunk Man because he was a little chunky."
"The whole cast of Third Watch—Jason Wiles, Bobby Cannavale and Skipp Sudduth at the  People's Choice Awards. It was fantastic."
"Wow, her name was Sunshine, and that's all I'm going to tell you—except for the fact that it was a sunny night."
"I had about 18 people at the Wedding Crashers premiere. I thought once we got to the carpet, they were all going to run to take photos with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Sara Hammel,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!