- Two Years After Losing Her Leg, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Crosses Finish Line
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Is Real Housewives Star Kim Richards Entering Rehab?
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Who Was Your First Date for a Big Event?
"It was my  Playmate of the Year party, and I brought my boyfriend at the time. I called him Chunk Man because he was a little chunky."
"The whole cast of Third Watch—Jason Wiles, Bobby Cannavale and Skipp Sudduth at the  People's Choice Awards. It was fantastic."
"Wow, her name was Sunshine, and that's all I'm going to tell you—except for the fact that it was a sunny night."
"I had about 18 people at the Wedding Crashers premiere. I thought once we got to the carpet, they were all going to run to take photos with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Sara Hammel,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!