Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 26, 2013 04:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Who Was Your First Date for a Big Event?
"It was my  Playmate of the Year party, and I brought my boyfriend at the time. I called him Chunk Man because he was a little chunky."
"The whole cast of Third Watch—Jason Wiles, Bobby Cannavale and Skipp Sudduth at the  People's Choice Awards. It was fantastic."
"Wow, her name was Sunshine, and that's all I'm going to tell you—except for the fact that it was a sunny night."
"I had about 18 people at the Wedding Crashers premiere. I thought once we got to the carpet, they were all going to run to take photos with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Sara Hammel,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!