Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Lost 40 Lbs. by Eating a Can of Tuna a Day
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Police Dog Named Lucas Hailed as Hero for Saving Deputy's Life
- Obama 'Couldn't Agree More' with 5-Year-Old's Letter Asking for Peace, Marriage Equality
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Jon & Kate 'I Did Not Cheat on Kate'
The Busiest Parents on TV Say the Split Rumors Aren't True—but Confess They're Going Through a Rocky Time Raising Eight Kids in the Spotlight
The rumors began when Jon, 31, left Kate, 33, and their brood for a few days in February to help his mother cope with a broken foot in her Huntingdon, Pa., home. "While I was there, I went out and had some drinks to blow off steam," Jon explains. He also posed for photos with local college students—pictures that surfaced quickly on the Internet. "Did I do something stupid?" says Jon. "Sure." And while the couple are still together, they admit that raising 8-year-old twins and 4-year-old sextuplets in front of millions on TV has taken a toll. Right now, Kate's better handling of their fame—and not her oft-televised berating of Jon—is to blame. "Kate's career is taking off and I'm a bit lost," admits Jon. "This struggle has definitely put some tension in our marriage."
Kate is dealing with the brouhaha in her typical no-nonsense style. "Like any family," she says, "we are having some growing pains." But she's not worried. "Our strength comes from the knowledge that we have survived a lot of valleys." And of course, they have eight great reasons to fight for their love. "Our family," says Jon, "is our priority."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!