Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Giuliana Rancic: 'I Was Called Ugly My Entire Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- Who Slayed a Kelly Clarkson Song on American Idol?
- How 'Your Friend Gordo' Made April Fool's Day Very Creepy
- Andrew Getty Found Dead: The Latest Tragedy in the Super-Rich Dynasty's Curse?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Britney's 'Circus' Comes to Town
The Comeback Kid Kicks Off Her High-Thrills Tour in New Orleans
Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten of DSquared2 wanted "to create something much more provoking and indecent" for Britney's circus-themed costumes. The singer donned bondage-style police garb for "Womanizer," harem wear for "Me Against the Music" and a sheer number (left) the Catens described as "primal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!