Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- 10 of Princess Diana's Best-Remembered PEOPLE Covers
- The Biggest Celeb Real Estate News of the Month: Bernie Buys Big, Hugh Hefner Sells and More!
- Leslie Jones Lost 40 Lbs. This Year with Kate McKinnon's Help: 'She Would Make Me Walk to Dinner!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Britney's 'Circus' Comes to Town
The Comeback Kid Kicks Off Her High-Thrills Tour in New Orleans
Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten of DSquared2 wanted "to create something much more provoking and indecent" for Britney's circus-themed costumes. The singer donned bondage-style police garb for "Womanizer," harem wear for "Me Against the Music" and a sheer number (left) the Catens described as "primal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!