Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Halsey Wants 'to Be a Mom More Than a Pop Star' After Suffering Miscarriage
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Vine Star Hayes Grier Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Bette Midler Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Mentor
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Britney's 'Circus' Comes to Town
The Comeback Kid Kicks Off Her High-Thrills Tour in New Orleans
Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten of DSquared2 wanted "to create something much more provoking and indecent" for Britney's circus-themed costumes. The singer donned bondage-style police garb for "Womanizer," harem wear for "Me Against the Music" and a sheer number (left) the Catens described as "primal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!