Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Disappointed' Dwayne Johnson Thinks Hulk Hogan Has 'Paid the Price' for Racist Rant
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- VIDEO: Caitlyn Jenner Tries Out a Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian West
- Guy Ritchie's Bride Jacqui Ainsley Stuns in a Low-Back Lace Wedding Gown (and a Flower Crown!)
- If All You Want for Christmas Is a Mariah Carey Holiday Movie, You're in Luck!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 11
Britney's 'Circus' Comes to Town
The Comeback Kid Kicks Off Her High-Thrills Tour in New Orleans
Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten of DSquared2 wanted "to create something much more provoking and indecent" for Britney's circus-themed costumes. The singer donned bondage-style police garb for "Womanizer," harem wear for "Me Against the Music" and a sheer number (left) the Catens described as "primal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!