Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Girls' Night in Vegas
With Lady Luck Clearly on Their Side, Carrie, Taylor and Julianne Took Home Top Prizes at the Academy of Country Music Awards Show
Underwood, meanwhile, unveiled the night's wildest wardrobe—a lava-like cascade of fabric (designed by Rafael Cennamo) that was kept top secret until her performance. "It basically stood up by itself," she says of her gown. "Someone had to crawl under it and put my shoes on!"
With so much girl power on display, only one man was able to share the spotlight: legend George Strait, who was honored as Artist of the Decade. While the stars waxed poetic about his contributions to country music, leave it to a lady to put it all in perspective: "I think George is pretty hot," said Miranda Lambert with a giggle. "He's aging very well!"
- With Anne Marie Cruz/Las Vegas,
- Mark Gray/Las Vegas,
- Brenda Rodriguez/Las Vegas.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!