Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Girls' Night in Vegas
With Lady Luck Clearly on Their Side, Carrie, Taylor and Julianne Took Home Top Prizes at the Academy of Country Music Awards Show
Underwood, meanwhile, unveiled the night's wildest wardrobe—a lava-like cascade of fabric (designed by Rafael Cennamo) that was kept top secret until her performance. "It basically stood up by itself," she says of her gown. "Someone had to crawl under it and put my shoes on!"
With so much girl power on display, only one man was able to share the spotlight: legend George Strait, who was honored as Artist of the Decade. While the stars waxed poetic about his contributions to country music, leave it to a lady to put it all in perspective: "I think George is pretty hot," said Miranda Lambert with a giggle. "He's aging very well!"
- With Anne Marie Cruz/Las Vegas,
- Mark Gray/Las Vegas,
- Brenda Rodriguez/Las Vegas.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!