Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Amazing Penthouses You Can Spend a Night In
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Convicted Killer Heather Mack on Killing Her Mother: 'I Think It Was Half-Premeditated'
- Tennessee the Turtle! Reese Witherspoon Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday – See the Fun Photos
- WATCH: Il Volo Previews Upcoming Concert Special in 'Granada' Clip
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
The Palins New Drama
The Alaska Governor Juggles Work, Family and Eruptions on the Home Front as Levi Johnston Dishes About Sex on National TV and Todd's Half-Sister Is Arrested
On the Tyra Banks Show on April 6, Johnston, 18, said he was "pretty sure" Sarah Palin knew he and Bristol were having sex, acknowledged that he "felt out of place" at the Republican National Convention last summer, and complained that his ex won't let him leave the house with Tripp. "She says that I can come see the baby ... but won't let me take him anywhere," he said. A Palin family spokeswoman issued a statement castigating Levi for taking to the airwaves with his mother, Sherry Johnston, and sister Mercede. "We're disappointed," she said, "that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies."
For now it's unclear if or when the families will reconcile, but Johnston did offer an olive branch: He told Banks that, should Palin run for President in 2012, she'd get his vote.
- With reporting by Sandra Sobieraj Westfall.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!