Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
What Would You Be If You Weren't in Showbiz?
"Work at a comic book store or a video game store. That's what I've realized. I have a friend who works at a GameStop and he loves it."
"It's hard to say because I discovered acting at such a young age. I thought I was going to be a marine biologist, which seems like such a far cry from what I'm doing now."
"Mailman. I like that job. Get to wear shorts all the time, get to drive in special vehicles, the steering wheel's on the other side. They break all the rules. They've got no rules."
"I'd be dead. I probably wouldn't even be here. I can't picture myself doing anything but making you laugh and smile."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Yoon.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!