Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Talks Going Up Against George Clooney for Movie Rights: 'It Can Get Competitive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Find Out Which Glee Alums Are Waiting for That American Horror Story Casting Call
- Welcome to the Future: Amazon Previews Drone Delivery Service (VIDEO)
- How You Doin? Wendy Williams, 51, Shows Off 50-Lb. Weight Loss in Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Swimsuit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
What Would You Be If You Weren't in Showbiz?
"Work at a comic book store or a video game store. That's what I've realized. I have a friend who works at a GameStop and he loves it."
"It's hard to say because I discovered acting at such a young age. I thought I was going to be a marine biologist, which seems like such a far cry from what I'm doing now."
"Mailman. I like that job. Get to wear shorts all the time, get to drive in special vehicles, the steering wheel's on the other side. They break all the rules. They've got no rules."
"I'd be dead. I probably wouldn't even be here. I can't picture myself doing anything but making you laugh and smile."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Yoon.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!