Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Straight Outta Compton Director F. Gary Gray's Next Film Will Be Furious 8
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Shares New Baby Bump Photo as Due Date Nears
- Katie Holmes Shares Sweet Throwback Picture with Her Two Sisters
- Justin Bieber Taking Legal Action Over Nude Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
What Would You Be If You Weren't in Showbiz?
"Work at a comic book store or a video game store. That's what I've realized. I have a friend who works at a GameStop and he loves it."
"It's hard to say because I discovered acting at such a young age. I thought I was going to be a marine biologist, which seems like such a far cry from what I'm doing now."
"Mailman. I like that job. Get to wear shorts all the time, get to drive in special vehicles, the steering wheel's on the other side. They break all the rules. They've got no rules."
"I'd be dead. I probably wouldn't even be here. I can't picture myself doing anything but making you laugh and smile."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Yoon.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!