Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man in Elf Costume Arrested After Being Found Passed Out in Running Van
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- From EW: Sony Lawyer Says The Interview Will Still Be Distributed
- Meet the Real-Life Prince Charming: Prince Carl of Sweden
- Learn Jessica Simpson's Secret for Those Super Toned Legs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
What Would You Be If You Weren't in Showbiz?
"Work at a comic book store or a video game store. That's what I've realized. I have a friend who works at a GameStop and he loves it."
"It's hard to say because I discovered acting at such a young age. I thought I was going to be a marine biologist, which seems like such a far cry from what I'm doing now."
"Mailman. I like that job. Get to wear shorts all the time, get to drive in special vehicles, the steering wheel's on the other side. They break all the rules. They've got no rules."
"I'd be dead. I probably wouldn't even be here. I can't picture myself doing anything but making you laugh and smile."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Yoon.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!