Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Rihanna Makes a 6-Year-Old Leukemia Patient's Day—and Appeals for More Bone Marrow Donors
After learning of Jasmina's battle with NK-cell leukemia, Rihanna, 21, asked People.com readers to register with DKMS Americas, a bone marrow donor registry (dkmsamericas.org). Her February appeal drew some 4,000 new donors—but none matched Jasmina. Now Rihanna, spending time apart from Chris Brown, 19 (who pled not guilty April 6 to charges that he assaulted her), is seeking more donors. "As a little girl, I believed my mama's kisses made me get well," she says. "Instead of one kiss, Jasmina needs one perfect donor match."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!