Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Introducing the New Way to Wash Your Face
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- The Tragically Hip's Lead Singer Gord Downie Diagnosed with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Top 3 Most Effective Bug Sprays to Protect Your Family from the Zika Virus
- Amy Schumer Shuts Down the Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Rihanna Makes a 6-Year-Old Leukemia Patient's Day—and Appeals for More Bone Marrow Donors
After learning of Jasmina's battle with NK-cell leukemia, Rihanna, 21, asked People.com readers to register with DKMS Americas, a bone marrow donor registry (dkmsamericas.org). Her February appeal drew some 4,000 new donors—but none matched Jasmina. Now Rihanna, spending time apart from Chris Brown, 19 (who pled not guilty April 6 to charges that he assaulted her), is seeking more donors. "As a little girl, I believed my mama's kisses made me get well," she says. "Instead of one kiss, Jasmina needs one perfect donor match."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!