Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emeril Lagasse Reveals the Craziest Thing He Ate While Traveling the World for His New Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Father: FSU Student Who Allegedly Tried to Eat Man's Face Suffering Organ Failure After Drinking Chemicals
- Campaigning's a Drag: Unearthed Sketch Features Donald Trump Flirting with Rudy Giuliani Dressed as a Woman
- How 5-Year Old Toddlers and Tiaras Star Cadence Schutter Survived an Extremely Rare Form of Cancer That Developed Before She Was Born
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Rihanna Makes a 6-Year-Old Leukemia Patient's Day—and Appeals for More Bone Marrow Donors
After learning of Jasmina's battle with NK-cell leukemia, Rihanna, 21, asked People.com readers to register with DKMS Americas, a bone marrow donor registry (dkmsamericas.org). Her February appeal drew some 4,000 new donors—but none matched Jasmina. Now Rihanna, spending time apart from Chris Brown, 19 (who pled not guilty April 6 to charges that he assaulted her), is seeking more donors. "As a little girl, I believed my mama's kisses made me get well," she says. "Instead of one kiss, Jasmina needs one perfect donor match."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!