Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Serena Williams Shares Sexy Bikini Snapchats
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Bristol Palin Reveals She Took Her Son Tripp Shooting in Instagram Post: 'Teaching Them Young'
- WATCH: DWTS Champ Nyle DiMarco Reads to Deaf Kids in 'Adorable' Video
- Former Fox News Booker Claims She Had Been Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes for More Than 20 Years
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
From Lawn to Lunch
Seed Sales Are Up as Families Across the Country—including the Obamas—replace Grass with Edible Gardens
With food prices rising and money tight, lawn gardens have taken off. This spring, 7 million U.S. households—including the First Family—plan to plant one, up 19% over last year, says the National Gardening Association. The experiment was a success, says Kelly, 33, a woodworker. Besides yielding a bounty of produce, she says, the garden "makes me feel rooted."
- CONTRIBUTORS Johnny Dodd,
- Wendy Grossman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!