Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie Eyeing War Drama Shoot Like a Girl in First Project Since Brad Pitt Split
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Puppy Love! Chrissy Teigen Shares Luna's Playdate with French Bulldog Pippa
- Amanda Knox Reveals Why She Initially Lied About Being in the Apartment When Her Roommate Meredith Kercher Was Killed
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
From Lawn to Lunch
Seed Sales Are Up as Families Across the Country—including the Obamas—replace Grass with Edible Gardens
With food prices rising and money tight, lawn gardens have taken off. This spring, 7 million U.S. households—including the First Family—plan to plant one, up 19% over last year, says the National Gardening Association. The experiment was a success, says Kelly, 33, a woodworker. Besides yielding a bounty of produce, she says, the garden "makes me feel rooted."
- CONTRIBUTORS Johnny Dodd,
- Wendy Grossman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!