Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Joe Giudice on Wife Teresa's Jail Time: 'I Was to Blame'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- VIDEO: 'Joe, Run': First Campaign Ad for Biden 2016 Hits TV – with or Without Him
- VIDEO: Reba McEntire Has a Major 'When In Rome...' Moment – and It's Fantastic!
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Brad Falchuk Promises the 'Darkest Season We've Ever Done'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
From Lawn to Lunch
Seed Sales Are Up as Families Across the Country—including the Obamas—replace Grass with Edible Gardens
With food prices rising and money tight, lawn gardens have taken off. This spring, 7 million U.S. households—including the First Family—plan to plant one, up 19% over last year, says the National Gardening Association. The experiment was a success, says Kelly, 33, a woodworker. Besides yielding a bounty of produce, she says, the garden "makes me feel rooted."
- CONTRIBUTORS Johnny Dodd,
- Wendy Grossman.
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!