- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Sure, They're Slim and Healthy Now—but as These Celebs Have Written in Recent Memoirs, Once Upon a Time They Battled Serious Eating Issues
—MARIE OSMOND, WHO TODAY MAINTAINS A SIZE 4 WITH NUTRISYSTEM
"I asked [someone] if he could get me diet pills, and he came up with a bottle of black beauties.... Very quickly I noticed the kind of results that I was unable to get on any diet."
—VALERIE BERTINELLI, WHO NOW STAYS FIT WITH JENNY CRAIG
"I wasn't losing any weight. So I resorted to a practice that I felt, at the time, was the only quick-fix solution. I'd eat and then go into the bathroom afterward to purge. I looked like hell ... and I smelled like vomit."
—JAIME PRESSLY, WHO SAYS SHE NOW STAYS "HEALTHY AND SANE" FOR HER 1-YEAR-OLD SON, DEZI
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!