Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friends and Family Rally Together to Throw Teen Battling Cancer Her Very Own Prom
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Griffin O'Neal: 'My Whole Family Has Been Destroyed To Smithereens From Addiction and Alcoholism'
- Body of Missing 6-Year-Old Who Was Vacationing with Family Before Texas Floods Hit Has Been Found
- A Ripped Jake Gyllenhaal Vacations in Italy with Longtime Best Friend Greta Caruso
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Sure, They're Slim and Healthy Now—but as These Celebs Have Written in Recent Memoirs, Once Upon a Time They Battled Serious Eating Issues
—MARIE OSMOND, WHO TODAY MAINTAINS A SIZE 4 WITH NUTRISYSTEM
"I asked [someone] if he could get me diet pills, and he came up with a bottle of black beauties.... Very quickly I noticed the kind of results that I was unable to get on any diet."
—VALERIE BERTINELLI, WHO NOW STAYS FIT WITH JENNY CRAIG
"I wasn't losing any weight. So I resorted to a practice that I felt, at the time, was the only quick-fix solution. I'd eat and then go into the bathroom afterward to purge. I looked like hell ... and I smelled like vomit."
—JAIME PRESSLY, WHO SAYS SHE NOW STAYS "HEALTHY AND SANE" FOR HER 1-YEAR-OLD SON, DEZI
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!