Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Stamos on Olsen Twins Saying They Didn't Know About Fuller House: I Call B.S.
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Actress Jayne Meadows Dies at 95
- Bobby Brown Reportedly Files for Control Over Bobbi Kristina's Estate, 'Only Wants What's Best for Her:' Source
- Watch Cookie Monster Hulk Out in Sesame Street's Avengers Parody (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Sure, They're Slim and Healthy Now—but as These Celebs Have Written in Recent Memoirs, Once Upon a Time They Battled Serious Eating Issues
—MARIE OSMOND, WHO TODAY MAINTAINS A SIZE 4 WITH NUTRISYSTEM
"I asked [someone] if he could get me diet pills, and he came up with a bottle of black beauties.... Very quickly I noticed the kind of results that I was unable to get on any diet."
—VALERIE BERTINELLI, WHO NOW STAYS FIT WITH JENNY CRAIG
"I wasn't losing any weight. So I resorted to a practice that I felt, at the time, was the only quick-fix solution. I'd eat and then go into the bathroom afterward to purge. I looked like hell ... and I smelled like vomit."
—JAIME PRESSLY, WHO SAYS SHE NOW STAYS "HEALTHY AND SANE" FOR HER 1-YEAR-OLD SON, DEZI
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!