Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: All the Celeb Babies Who Made Their Social Media Debut in 2016
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Loves Finger Painting with Her Kids: They've 'Taught Me How to Have Fun in the Most Simple Moments'
- Amy Schumer: Attending the Met Gala 'Felt Like a Punishment'
- Woody Allen Opens Up About His 'Happy' Marriage, Children Ronan and Dylan and Reveals That He Lives an 'Isolated Life'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 15
Sure, They're Slim and Healthy Now—but as These Celebs Have Written in Recent Memoirs, Once Upon a Time They Battled Serious Eating Issues
—MARIE OSMOND, WHO TODAY MAINTAINS A SIZE 4 WITH NUTRISYSTEM
"I asked [someone] if he could get me diet pills, and he came up with a bottle of black beauties.... Very quickly I noticed the kind of results that I was unable to get on any diet."
—VALERIE BERTINELLI, WHO NOW STAYS FIT WITH JENNY CRAIG
"I wasn't losing any weight. So I resorted to a practice that I felt, at the time, was the only quick-fix solution. I'd eat and then go into the bathroom afterward to purge. I looked like hell ... and I smelled like vomit."
—JAIME PRESSLY, WHO SAYS SHE NOW STAYS "HEALTHY AND SANE" FOR HER 1-YEAR-OLD SON, DEZI
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!