- Elmo Encourages Kids to Get Vaccinated in Hilarious New Video
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Bull Shark Casually Chills in Florida Resident's Backyard Like It's Not Even a Thing (VIDEO)
- Watch Jamie Foxx Sing Embarrassing Tinder Profiles on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Retired Marine Charged with Murdering Girlfriend Yvonne Baldelli
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 27, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 16
The Real Housewives of New York City Plastic Surgery Confessions
From Botox to Breast Lifts, the Sassy Women Behind Bravo's Hit Reality Series Open Up About How Much Work It Really Takes to Look—and Feel—sexy in the City
BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
The marketing director, 45, calls her 32G chest "a curse," so she downsized to a D-cup on April 7. Add regular Botox shots between her brows and her new look, she says, "is totally worth it."
BOTOX FOR 10 YEARS
NECK TIGHTENING WITH LASERS
CELLULITE REDUCTION FOR BIKINI SEASON
The jewelry-line owner, 52, says, "I feel 38-ish" thanks to regular Botox injections and laser treatments to zap cellulite on her legs. Now she's targeting a new area: the loose skin on her neck. "It's the first thing to go on women!" she says.
TRIED BOTOX ONCE
After dropping 20 lbs. since college, Frankel went under the knife for a breast lift so "I didn't feel like a saggy mess," she says. But the chef, 38, would never opt for the needle. "I tried Botox," she admits, "but [injectibles] are scary!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Elaine Aradillas,
- Reported by Charlotte Triggs.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!