Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 17
The London-Born Actor and Recent Office Addition, 36, Plays the Ultimate Object of Desire in the New Thriller Obsessed
"If I can have a whole day to read my drum-machine manual, you will find me smiling."
2 The divorced dad dotes on his daughter Isan, 7.
"Seeing her grow is a lot of joy. My little mama gets me happy."
3 He's no drama king.
"I met with this manager who said, 'I love you, but could we have some drama? Let's get you dating some hot models!' That was the end of that meeting."
4 He does a killer American accent.
"When I first moved here [from London in '98], my hub was a Brooklyn barbershop," says Elba. "I would watch these guys talk for hours."
5 Because he looks like that ...
"Thank my parents' genes," says the son of West African immigrants. "I am not in phenomenal shape, but that's okay by me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!