Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hide the Dolls! Anna Kendrick Says She Loves 'Ugly-Cute' Trolls Dolls But 'Tortured' Her Barbies Growing up
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Friend of Texas Mom Who Fatally Shot Her Two Children Says She's in Shock: 'Her Mission in Life Was her Two Daughters'
- Kendra Wilkinson Sends Hank Baskett a Touching Anniversary Message: 'I'm Just Thinking How Far We've Come'
- Kim Kardashian West Just Released 4th of July-Themed Kimoji! See What They Look Like
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 17
Why Are—or Aren't—you on Twitter?
"I have no idea what Twitter is. People have tried to explain it to me and I just don't know. I'm not nearly cool enough."
"I'm quite the rebel nowadays for not Twittering. I prefer seeing my friends. They're all here [at the April 14 premiere of 17 Again in L.A.] tonight, so they know my status."
"I like to do it a lot. I like to follow Mr. [John] Mayer around because he has funny things to say that are applicable to your life. Also, Mark Hoppus from blink-182 because blink is back and Mark is really funny."
"I don't have a lot of free time on my hands, so 80 times a day isn't me—maybe once or twice a week. I like being able to reach out to my fans and having them reach out to me; that's a great thing."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Shruti Dhalwala,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Tiffany McGee.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!