Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- David Spade Remembers Chris Farley on the 20th Anniversary of Tommy Boy
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Andrew Getty, Heir to Oil Fortune, Found Dead in L.A. Home
- Check Out the Snazzy Art for NBC's New Show Featuring Cheryl Burke and Joe Jonas
- From EW: Cougar Town Series Finale React: Saying Goodbye to the Cul-de-Sac Crew
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Do You Prefer Your Hair Clean or Dirty?
"Dirtier. If I'm dating someone, I'll wash it all the time. If I'm not, I'll probably wash it once a week."
"My favorite hair is next-day hair, with dry shampoo at the roots."
"Clean, because you can always dirty it up, and it smells good, right?"
"Dirty, no question. After your hair is washed and conditioned, it's so soft. You're just going to get more when it's textured and dirty."
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Brett Malec,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!