Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Talented Teen's Song About Inner Beauty Will Lift Your Mood
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Slender Man Suspect on Stabbing Friend: 'It Felt Weird'
- Anonymous Stranger Buys Wedding Dress for Cash-Strapped Bride-to-Be
- Kale For Everyone! Whole Foods Is Lowering Its Prices
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Do You Prefer Your Hair Clean or Dirty?
"Dirtier. If I'm dating someone, I'll wash it all the time. If I'm not, I'll probably wash it once a week."
"My favorite hair is next-day hair, with dry shampoo at the roots."
"Clean, because you can always dirty it up, and it smells good, right?"
"Dirty, no question. After your hair is washed and conditioned, it's so soft. You're just going to get more when it's textured and dirty."
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Brett Malec,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!