Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Giggle Girls! Swedish Royal Palace and Princess Madeleine Release Adorable New Photos from Prince Oscar's Christening
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Vanessa Paradis Reportedly Writes Letter Supporting Johnny Depp as Sources Say He Was Never Abusive Towards Her
- Ariel Winter's Senior Prom Dress Proves She Has a Prom Style Uniform
- The Gorgeously Scented Body Oil That Will Transform Your Beauty Routine
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Do You Prefer Your Hair Clean or Dirty?
"Dirtier. If I'm dating someone, I'll wash it all the time. If I'm not, I'll probably wash it once a week."
"My favorite hair is next-day hair, with dry shampoo at the roots."
"Clean, because you can always dirty it up, and it smells good, right?"
"Dirty, no question. After your hair is washed and conditioned, it's so soft. You're just going to get more when it's textured and dirty."
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Brett Malec,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!