Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Three Arrested, Including 17-Year-Old Girl, in Triple Homicide of California Parents and Friend
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: Garth Brooks Earns Historic RIAA Achievement: How the Country Star Beat the Beatles
- WATCH: First Presidential Debate Is Streaming Live on PEOPLE!
- Tom Hanks Orders Clam 'Chowdah' and Leaves Generous Tip at Boston Restaurant
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Do You Prefer Your Hair Clean or Dirty?
"Dirtier. If I'm dating someone, I'll wash it all the time. If I'm not, I'll probably wash it once a week."
"My favorite hair is next-day hair, with dry shampoo at the roots."
"Clean, because you can always dirty it up, and it smells good, right?"
"Dirty, no question. After your hair is washed and conditioned, it's so soft. You're just going to get more when it's textured and dirty."
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Brett Malec,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!