Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Shocking Photo of Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog Breaking Up
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Switched at Birth Star Constance Marie and Fiancé of 15 Years Kent Katich Split
- What Did Miranda Lambert Perform That Was 'Not Necessarily Appropriate' at ACM Honors?
- President vs. Wild: Obama Poses for Selfie with Survival Expert Bear Grylls in Alaska
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Carol's New Home
Requiring a Wheelchair After a Brutal Beating, Carol Armstrong Couldn't Get Around Her House—until Her Neighbors Came to the Rescue
After the local paper ran her story in 2006, painters, designers and builders from the local home-builders association decided to build her a new home with wheelchair ramps and new appliances; she moved into the house in January. Now she can make French toast and make sure her boys are doing their homework. Says Carol, whose husband, James, 40, an electrical engineer, used to carry her to other rooms: "My life is totally different now."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to email@example.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!