Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
They Claimed a Pageant Title, the (Momentary) Love of a Bachelor or a Glam New Job
My mom taught me you're only as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. If I was acting like a brat, she'd say, "You're being ugly!" So I always made sure I was kind and sincere. Going into the show, I thought I was too boring; I wasn't going to pick fights, or strip. I wanted to stay true to myself, and that won me the show.
Winner, TRUE BEAUTY (One of her prizes was to appear in this issue!)
So You Think You Can Dance
Winner of THE BACHELOR
Winner of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!