Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Wows Fans at the PEOPLE Now Concert Series
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Claims Ex Ed Hartwell Is the One Who Cheated
- Matt Damon Wants You to Know the Difference Between Jason Bourne and Jason Porn
- FROM EW: Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin Suited Up as Superman on Supergirl
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
They Claimed a Pageant Title, the (Momentary) Love of a Bachelor or a Glam New Job
My mom taught me you're only as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. If I was acting like a brat, she'd say, "You're being ugly!" So I always made sure I was kind and sincere. Going into the show, I thought I was too boring; I wasn't going to pick fights, or strip. I wanted to stay true to myself, and that won me the show.
Winner, TRUE BEAUTY (One of her prizes was to appear in this issue!)
So You Think You Can Dance
Winner of THE BACHELOR
Winner of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!