- Love Notes and Secret Promises: Why Bachelorette Star Kaitlyn Says Shawn 'Was Always the One'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Joe Biden, Urged by Dying Son, Will Decide White House Run by Summer's End
- Newly Single Miranda Lambert Has Girls Night with Shania Twain: 'Music Is Medicine'
- Lady Gaga Surprises Tony Bennett Onstage with a Massive Cake for His 89th Birthday
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
They Claimed a Pageant Title, the (Momentary) Love of a Bachelor or a Glam New Job
My mom taught me you're only as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. If I was acting like a brat, she'd say, "You're being ugly!" So I always made sure I was kind and sincere. Going into the show, I thought I was too boring; I wasn't going to pick fights, or strip. I wanted to stay true to myself, and that won me the show.
Winner, TRUE BEAUTY (One of her prizes was to appear in this issue!)
So You Think You Can Dance
Winner of THE BACHELOR
Winner of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!