Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Conan O'Brien Learns Never to Ask Will Ferrell About His Bird (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Why Hasn't Andy Cohen Gotten a Good Night's Sleep in 25 Years?
- Website Posts Anorexic Woman's Photos in List of 'Amazing Weight Loss Transformations'
- Jason Derulo: 'I'm Not Looking to Settle Down Right Away' After Jordin Sparks Split
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
They Claimed a Pageant Title, the (Momentary) Love of a Bachelor or a Glam New Job
My mom taught me you're only as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. If I was acting like a brat, she'd say, "You're being ugly!" So I always made sure I was kind and sincere. Going into the show, I thought I was too boring; I wasn't going to pick fights, or strip. I wanted to stay true to myself, and that won me the show.
Winner, TRUE BEAUTY (One of her prizes was to appear in this issue!)
So You Think You Can Dance
Winner of THE BACHELOR
Winner of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!