Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Trump Won't Rule Out Using Nuclear Weapons Against ISIS but Promises 'I Won't Be a Happy Trigger'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Beyonce's Father Mathew Knowles Reacts to Lemonade: 'I Can Only Speculate Like Everyone Else'
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Skewers Gun Control Regulations on Inside Amy Schumer
- Gabrielle Union Says Dwyane Wade's Kids Were the 'Driving Force' Behind Their Reason to Marry
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
The President's Inner Circle Is Working to Change Minds—but at the Same Time, They're Also Turning Heads. the Halls of Power Never Looked So Good!
The Love of His Life
"I had a father and a brother who thought I was beautiful, and they made me feel that way every single day. I grew up with very strong male role models who thought I was smart and fast and funny, so I heard that a lot. I know that there are many young girls who don't hear it. But I was fortunate. I was very fortunate."
White House Social Secretary
Chief of Staff
White House Speechwriter
TIMOTHY F. GEITHNER
White House Chef
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!