Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwen Stefani's 'Top Priority Is Making Sure Her Kids Feel Secure' in 'Amicable' Gavin Rossdale Split: Source
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Little People Big World's Tori Patton Picks Out Her Wedding Dress
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Would Cleopatra Be a Babe Today? People.com Users Rate Newly Released Images of Famed Figures
MARTHA WASHINGTON re-created at 27 years old.
SOURCE: Portrait by Michael J. Deas
73% SAY NOT!
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE in his 40s, ca. 1610
SOURCE: Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
92% SAY NOT!
MARY TUDOR in her 30s, ca. 1550
SOURCE: The Trustees of the 9th Duke of Buccleuch's Chattels Fund
88% SAY NOT!
MOZART 27 years old, 1783
SOURCE: Portrait discovered by Christie's
65% SAY HOT!
NEFERTITI in her 30s, ca. 1340 B.C.
SOURCE: Reanalyzed by the Imaging Sciences Institute in Berlin
62% SAY NOT!
CLEOPATRA as a teen, ca. 51 B.C.
SOURCE: Computer-generated portrait by Image Foundry Studios
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!