Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Snakes, Tattoos and Reality TV: 6 Things to Know About Sweden's Princess-to-Be
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- 3 Great Memorial Day Playlists to Make Your Barbecue Better
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson Launch Healthy Food Company (Surprise, It Includes Frosting Shots!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Would Cleopatra Be a Babe Today? People.com Users Rate Newly Released Images of Famed Figures
MARTHA WASHINGTON re-created at 27 years old.
SOURCE: Portrait by Michael J. Deas
73% SAY NOT!
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE in his 40s, ca. 1610
SOURCE: Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
92% SAY NOT!
MARY TUDOR in her 30s, ca. 1550
SOURCE: The Trustees of the 9th Duke of Buccleuch's Chattels Fund
88% SAY NOT!
MOZART 27 years old, 1783
SOURCE: Portrait discovered by Christie's
65% SAY HOT!
NEFERTITI in her 30s, ca. 1340 B.C.
SOURCE: Reanalyzed by the Imaging Sciences Institute in Berlin
62% SAY NOT!
CLEOPATRA as a teen, ca. 51 B.C.
SOURCE: Computer-generated portrait by Image Foundry Studios
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!