Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tyler Baltierra Chooses Filming Teen Mom OG Over Relationship with Daughter Carly and Her Adoptive Parents
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five's MTV VMAs Dresses Are Nearly as Sparkly as Their Olympic Leotards
- Catfish's Nev Schulman Nuzzles Fiancpée's Bare Baby Belly on MTV VMAs Red Carpet
- Let Us See Your Halo! Beyoncé Is an Angel in Wings and $12.5 Million in Diamonds at VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Would Cleopatra Be a Babe Today? People.com Users Rate Newly Released Images of Famed Figures
MARTHA WASHINGTON re-created at 27 years old.
SOURCE: Portrait by Michael J. Deas
73% SAY NOT!
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE in his 40s, ca. 1610
SOURCE: Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
92% SAY NOT!
MARY TUDOR in her 30s, ca. 1550
SOURCE: The Trustees of the 9th Duke of Buccleuch's Chattels Fund
88% SAY NOT!
MOZART 27 years old, 1783
SOURCE: Portrait discovered by Christie's
65% SAY HOT!
NEFERTITI in her 30s, ca. 1340 B.C.
SOURCE: Reanalyzed by the Imaging Sciences Institute in Berlin
62% SAY NOT!
CLEOPATRA as a teen, ca. 51 B.C.
SOURCE: Computer-generated portrait by Image Foundry Studios
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!