Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,183 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Officials Searching for Reckless Couple Who Killed Seabirds and Damaged Turtle Nests
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- The Craziest Foods at the 2015 Iowa and Minnesota State Fairs
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 18
Salma Hayek's Venice Wedding Bellissima!
From a Masked Ball to Serenades from Famous Friends, the Star Celebrates in High Style
Hayek, 42, and Pinault, 46, who have a 19-month-old daughter, Valentina, already wed once, in a small civil ceremony in Paris on Valentine's Day. For this grander occasion, they recited their own vows of love and devotion. Then, at the elegant reception, with tables decorated with red roses, orange peonies and glass candelabras, guests enjoyed a sit-down dinner prepared by Spanish-born top chef José Andrés before hitting the dance floor to a 14-piece band. The couple's first dance was to Bruce Springsteen's "Drive All Night." Hayek, who had changed into a hot-pink cocktail dress, "looked like a princess," says a guest. At one point, the group burst into yet another song, singing "Happy Birthday" to Cruz, who turned 35 on April 28. "It was all about friends, family, love and singing!" says a guest. "It was a night to remember."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!