Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Sofia Vergara Give Wacky Clues as She Plays Catchphrase with Jimmy Fallon
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Chris Soules: I'm Ready to Begin My Life with Whitney Bischoff
- Lady Gaga Defends Justin Bieber: 'He Really Has a Sweetness to Him'
- David Letterman Jokes That He's the Father of Reese Witherspoon's Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Before They Were Zack & Cody
From Baby Steps on Grace Under Fire to Hamming It Up with Adam Sandler, Take a Look at the Twins' Onscreen Journey
PLAYED: Patrick Kelly
"We were really young," says Cole. "I haven't even seen an episode of it. I'll probably YouTube it."
THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER
PLAYED: Tom Canty (Dylan), Eddie Tudor (Cole)
"My favorite memory on that set in Florida was when we saw 20 baby manatees feeding," says Dylan. "They were so cute! We wanted to jump in the water."
PLAYED: Ben Geller
"I was about 9," says Cole. "My biggest memory was the Italian ice guy who would come to the set every Friday. I'd hang out with him and eat as much Italian ice as I could!"
JUST FOR KICKS
PLAYED: Dylan and Cole Martin
As soccer-loving twins on a less than perfect team, Dylan and Cole shared scenes with Tom Arnold, who played their dad.
PLAYED: Julian McGrath
"I just remember Adam was really shy at first," says Cole. "But after a while he warmed up to us. He's such a funny guy. He could make you laugh if you were 2 or 80." Adds Dylan: "He's a great guy and he's a role model in acting."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!