Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Before They Were Zack & Cody
From Baby Steps on Grace Under Fire to Hamming It Up with Adam Sandler, Take a Look at the Twins' Onscreen Journey
PLAYED: Patrick Kelly
"We were really young," says Cole. "I haven't even seen an episode of it. I'll probably YouTube it."
THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER
PLAYED: Tom Canty (Dylan), Eddie Tudor (Cole)
"My favorite memory on that set in Florida was when we saw 20 baby manatees feeding," says Dylan. "They were so cute! We wanted to jump in the water."
PLAYED: Ben Geller
"I was about 9," says Cole. "My biggest memory was the Italian ice guy who would come to the set every Friday. I'd hang out with him and eat as much Italian ice as I could!"
JUST FOR KICKS
PLAYED: Dylan and Cole Martin
As soccer-loving twins on a less than perfect team, Dylan and Cole shared scenes with Tom Arnold, who played their dad.
PLAYED: Julian McGrath
"I just remember Adam was really shy at first," says Cole. "But after a while he warmed up to us. He's such a funny guy. He could make you laugh if you were 2 or 80." Adds Dylan: "He's a great guy and he's a role model in acting."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!