Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Hutcherson Invites You to Watch Him 'Battle' Football Star Terrell Owens In a Celebrity Volleyball Match
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Are Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Joining Ryan Lochte on Dancing with the Stars?
- Khloé Kardashian Right-Swiped Who?! The KUWTK Star Plays Celebrity Tinder
- Secrets of the Kardashians' Epic, Over-the-Top Glam Rooms, Straight from the Designer Himself
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Dylan and Cole Had Double the Fun Growing Up
"We were easy-going babies," says Cole (left, in Long Beach, Calif.).
Surf's up! Cole (left) and Dylan get their first surfing lesson at Malibu's Point Dume.
Dylan and his stuffed frog.
"My mom dressed us the same," says Cole (left).
"We had the same bowl haircut!" says Cole (left, eating ice cream on vacation in Switzerland).
Dylan (right) and Cole's first PEOPLE photo shoot.
Horsing around at the Scooby Doo premiere in Hollywood.
Cole (left) and Dylan circa The Suite Life's early days.
Dylan (left) and Cole on another red carpet.
All grown up! Dylan (right) and Cole looking sharp at an Emmy Awards event in L.A.
(Their parents were teaching English there.)
Matthew Sprouse, who works in auto body repair, and Melanie Wright, who does assorted freelance work. Their maternal grandmother, Jonine Booth Wright, was an actress and drama teacher who first suggested the boys get into show business.
After moving to California, the Sprouses booked a commercial for M.D. Twin toilet paper when they were 6 months old.
The boys live outside of L.A. with their dad. (Their parents divorced in 1997.)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!