Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dog Spots Owner, Totally Loses His Mind
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Casey Wilson 'Really, Really Excited' to Be Expecting First Child
- Nearly 30 Years After Brutal Killing, Authorities Reopen Cold Case of Denise Porter
- North Korea Experiences Severe Internet Outages Following Sony Cyber Attack
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Dylan and Cole Had Double the Fun Growing Up
"We were easy-going babies," says Cole (left, in Long Beach, Calif.).
Surf's up! Cole (left) and Dylan get their first surfing lesson at Malibu's Point Dume.
Dylan and his stuffed frog.
"My mom dressed us the same," says Cole (left).
"We had the same bowl haircut!" says Cole (left, eating ice cream on vacation in Switzerland).
Dylan (right) and Cole's first PEOPLE photo shoot.
Horsing around at the Scooby Doo premiere in Hollywood.
Cole (left) and Dylan circa The Suite Life's early days.
Dylan (left) and Cole on another red carpet.
All grown up! Dylan (right) and Cole looking sharp at an Emmy Awards event in L.A.
(Their parents were teaching English there.)
Matthew Sprouse, who works in auto body repair, and Melanie Wright, who does assorted freelance work. Their maternal grandmother, Jonine Booth Wright, was an actress and drama teacher who first suggested the boys get into show business.
After moving to California, the Sprouses booked a commercial for M.D. Twin toilet paper when they were 6 months old.
The boys live outside of L.A. with their dad. (Their parents divorced in 1997.)
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!