Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter Wants Amy Schumer to Take Over The Bachelorette
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas Talks Upcoming Solo Album and New Single, 'Trust You'
- 'Wolverine' Killer Found Dead in the Woods After Slaughtering His Family
- Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette Blog: The Date Moment That Was 'My Worst Nightmare'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 18, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 19
Do You Feel Sharp at Your Age?
A Study Says Mental Acuity Peaks at 22 and Declines at 27
—RAINN WILSON, 43
"I feel sharper at my age. There is a level of maturity and wisdom that comes with age. If I knew at 22 what I know now, oh God, that would have been dangerous."
—STAR JONES, 47
"I surround myself with New Yorkers and quick-witted people. Like if there's a pause in a sentence with my mother she's like, 'Hello?' So you never really have the chance to be stupid."
—LEAH REMINI, 38
"I am the sharpest when I'm working, but boy, I'm a long way from 27. That's why I can't answer questions like this. It's obviously true."
—JANE KRAKOWSKI, 40
"Well, now I feel like an idiot because you just told me that. I still feel sharp. If I've been getting dumber since I was 22, the world is going to have a big problem."
—KRISTEN BELL, 28
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Liza Hamm,
- Isley Kasica,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!