Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Who Is Performing a Surprise Duet at the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Show Sweet PDA in Miami
- Dolly Parton Shares Her Secrets to Her Happy Marriage
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 18, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 19
The Peepshow Diet
Mel B. and Kelly Monaco Talk About How They Keep Their Bodies Sizzling for Their Las Vegas Stage Revue, Peepshow
"I have to eat," says Mel B., 33, who relies on the food delivery service Freshology for her daily dose of fish, chicken "and I'm addicted to quinoa." But once a week she's on her own: "I splurge on whatever I'm craving—either an In-and-Out cheeseburger or a traditional English Sunday roast."
"I do half an hour of cardio and 200 sit-ups three times a day," says the 5'5" former Spice Girl, who now wears size 28 jeans. "I've always been obsessed with doing abs. I change positions every 10 reps. I like how quickly—if you stick to it—you can see results."
Her husband, Stephen Belafonte, highlighted all her hard work by designing his wife's costumes to flaunt her assets. "He added the fishnet to my costumes to make them more sexy," she says. "He said, let's take it to another level!"
A longtime vegetarian, Monaco, 32, dines on "mainly raw foods. Every night it's a cobb salad with no meat, no cheese and no egg yolks." Not that her diet is no fun. "I have a bite-size Snickers every day. You still have to treat yourself!"
She does 1,000 sit-ups a day, but the 5'1", 100-lb. star is much prouder of another part of her body. "I look at my thighs, and they don't rub together!" says Monaco.
Despite reports, "I never sunbathe topless," she says. Instead she uses Lorac Tantalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer and Lorac Award Show Glow to give her entire body that stage glow.
- CONTRIBUTOR Elaine Aradillas.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!