Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marc Anthony Shares His Parenting Regrets, Wishes He Could Have Been Present in Kids Lives
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- The Sun-Shielding Makeup That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- Missing Florida Teens Lost at Sea Were Spotted Multiple Times, Claims New Report
- Colorado Woman who Cut Baby from Pregnant Woman's Womb Sentenced to 100 Years in Prison
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
What Was Your Favorite Summer Activity as a Kid?
"I went to camp in Burnet, Texas. It's really small, with no electricity. You wear bug spray from the minute you wake up until you go to bed."
"It was playing football. But nobody wanted to play in my neighborhood. They all wanted to play baseball."
"Nothing was more fun than a mud pile. I was usually trying to re-create a scene from the movie Predator, but judging by the response I got from little girls, I might have looked more like Swamp Thing."
"I never went on summer vacations. We were poor! I did go to church camp. I loved meeting boys there because I wasn't allowed any contact with boys!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Paul Chi,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Michelle Ward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!