Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Julianna Margulies 'Flattered' Michelle Obama Wore Her Good Wife Dress
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Orange Is the New Black's Matt McGorry Is the SAGs' Adorable Social Media Ambassador
- Baby Boy on the Way for Reid Scott
- Why Is Eddie Redmayne Walking the SAG Awards Carpet Solo?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
What Was Your Favorite Summer Activity as a Kid?
"I went to camp in Burnet, Texas. It's really small, with no electricity. You wear bug spray from the minute you wake up until you go to bed."
"It was playing football. But nobody wanted to play in my neighborhood. They all wanted to play baseball."
"Nothing was more fun than a mud pile. I was usually trying to re-create a scene from the movie Predator, but judging by the response I got from little girls, I might have looked more like Swamp Thing."
"I never went on summer vacations. We were poor! I did go to church camp. I loved meeting boys there because I wasn't allowed any contact with boys!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Paul Chi,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Michelle Ward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!