- Search Continues for Missing Japanese Boy Abandoned in Mountains by Parents as 'Punishment'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 4 Tricks to Getting the Prettiest Bare Nails
- Sail Away! Amy Schumer and Kate Hudson Vacation in Hawaii With Goldie Hawn
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
What Was Your Favorite Summer Activity as a Kid?
"I went to camp in Burnet, Texas. It's really small, with no electricity. You wear bug spray from the minute you wake up until you go to bed."
"It was playing football. But nobody wanted to play in my neighborhood. They all wanted to play baseball."
"Nothing was more fun than a mud pile. I was usually trying to re-create a scene from the movie Predator, but judging by the response I got from little girls, I might have looked more like Swamp Thing."
"I never went on summer vacations. We were poor! I did go to church camp. I loved meeting boys there because I wasn't allowed any contact with boys!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Paul Chi,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Michelle Ward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!