Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
George Strait Country's All-Star Salute
Called the King of Country, Strait (center, in black hat) was surrounded by 21 loyal subjects—plus fan and fellow singer Jamie Foxx—for this exclusive tribute photo taken on April 6 in Las Vegas. Front row, left to right: Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Jack Ingram, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Martina McBride, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton and John Rich. Middle row, left to right: Dierks Bentley, Jamey Johnson, Alan Jackson, Lee Ann Womack, Strait, Foxx, LeAnn Rimes, Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn and Toby Keith. Back row, left to right: Eddie Montgomery, Troy Gentry, Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush.
For more fun details from this shoot, check out People's Country Special on stands now!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!