Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 7 Days, 7 Dinners: Your Recipe Meal Planner for the Week
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- FROM EW: American Horror Story's Cheyenne Jackson Confirms He'll Be Back for Season 6
- 5 Things to Know About the Bratayleys, the YouTube Family that Faced Tragedy
- Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Pleads Guilty in Fraud Trial
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
George Strait Country's All-Star Salute
Called the King of Country, Strait (center, in black hat) was surrounded by 21 loyal subjects—plus fan and fellow singer Jamie Foxx—for this exclusive tribute photo taken on April 6 in Las Vegas. Front row, left to right: Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Jack Ingram, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Martina McBride, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton and John Rich. Middle row, left to right: Dierks Bentley, Jamey Johnson, Alan Jackson, Lee Ann Womack, Strait, Foxx, LeAnn Rimes, Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn and Toby Keith. Back row, left to right: Eddie Montgomery, Troy Gentry, Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush.
For more fun details from this shoot, check out People's Country Special on stands now!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!