Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Police Searching for Man Involved in Attempted Kidnapping of Girl, 11, at Kid Event at U.S. Open: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Did You See the Final Five's Abs!? Tips From the Gymnasts on Getting Those Amazing Abs!
- 4 of the McCaughey Septuplets Start College at Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Arrested for Prostitution: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
The Bachelorette Jillian Bounces Back!
Her Love Was Denied on Last Season's Bachelor, but the Canadian Beauty Is Taking Another Chance on Finding Mr. Right Through Reality TV
ON JASON MESNICK
"I have no hard feelings. His decisions, although they might have hurt me at one point, may be what leads me to find the happiness that I'm really looking for. Once this is all over, I can see having a barbecue and hanging out with him and Molly (Mesnick's final pick)."
ON WHAT SHE WANTS
"I need somebody that makes me laugh, that has confidence and knows my independence. A best friend. If he doesn't have an open mind, he needs to understand this girl does."
ON ROSE CEREMONIES
"It's emotional. All I want to do is fall madly in love, but in order to do that I have to put myself out there and risk falling in love with more than one person. I didn't think that was possible. That's the part that's bittersweet."
ON WHY SHE'S A CATCH
"I'm so girlie-girl on the outside, but I'm very much like a guy. I have a sander and a drill with lots of torque. I replumbed my entire kitchen last year. I've been single for too many years. I had to figure this stuff out on my own."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!