Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss USA Finds a Home on the Reelz Network After Being Dropped by NBC
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Teen Girls Make Desperate Jump from Window to Escape Raging Fire
- 5,000 Evacuated After Train Carrying 'Highly Flammable and Toxic Gas' Derails and Catches Fire in Tennessee
- Watch Rihanna's New Crazy, Bloody, Raunchy, NSFW Music Video (WARNING: Explicit Content)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
The Bachelorette Jillian Bounces Back!
Her Love Was Denied on Last Season's Bachelor, but the Canadian Beauty Is Taking Another Chance on Finding Mr. Right Through Reality TV
ON JASON MESNICK
"I have no hard feelings. His decisions, although they might have hurt me at one point, may be what leads me to find the happiness that I'm really looking for. Once this is all over, I can see having a barbecue and hanging out with him and Molly (Mesnick's final pick)."
ON WHAT SHE WANTS
"I need somebody that makes me laugh, that has confidence and knows my independence. A best friend. If he doesn't have an open mind, he needs to understand this girl does."
ON ROSE CEREMONIES
"It's emotional. All I want to do is fall madly in love, but in order to do that I have to put myself out there and risk falling in love with more than one person. I didn't think that was possible. That's the part that's bittersweet."
ON WHY SHE'S A CATCH
"I'm so girlie-girl on the outside, but I'm very much like a guy. I have a sander and a drill with lots of torque. I replumbed my entire kitchen last year. I've been single for too many years. I had to figure this stuff out on my own."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!