- #FBF: All of Trump's Most Controversial Tweets, All in One Place
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- When Is Mother's Day 2016?
- Why the Pre-Med Student Who Found Prince Dead Could Face Drug Charges
- What Is Suboxone? Addiction Expert Explains This New Treatment for Opiate Addiction That Might Have Saved Prince
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
The Bachelorette Jillian Bounces Back!
Her Love Was Denied on Last Season's Bachelor, but the Canadian Beauty Is Taking Another Chance on Finding Mr. Right Through Reality TV
ON JASON MESNICK
"I have no hard feelings. His decisions, although they might have hurt me at one point, may be what leads me to find the happiness that I'm really looking for. Once this is all over, I can see having a barbecue and hanging out with him and Molly (Mesnick's final pick)."
ON WHAT SHE WANTS
"I need somebody that makes me laugh, that has confidence and knows my independence. A best friend. If he doesn't have an open mind, he needs to understand this girl does."
ON ROSE CEREMONIES
"It's emotional. All I want to do is fall madly in love, but in order to do that I have to put myself out there and risk falling in love with more than one person. I didn't think that was possible. That's the part that's bittersweet."
ON WHY SHE'S A CATCH
"I'm so girlie-girl on the outside, but I'm very much like a guy. I have a sander and a drill with lots of torque. I replumbed my entire kitchen last year. I've been single for too many years. I had to figure this stuff out on my own."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!