- Michael Mosley on Sirens and Why He's Happy He 'Finally' Got a Second Season of Something
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Why Brandy Clark Is Proud to Be a 'Real Woman'
- Ludacris: 'I Am Gratified' Over Custody Battle Win
- Florida Woman Arrested for Allegedly Drowning 2-Week-Old Puppy in Airport Toilet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 03:10PM EST
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
Fun with Jane!
Late Bloomer Jane Lynch Finds Fame as Comic Relief in Movies and TV
Jane haters, prepare for a miserable summer. Starting May 20, Lynch will be seen as an overzealous gym teacher in the FOX musical comedy series Glee (she bruised her hand slapping it in frustration while trying to master the Charleston), and in August she plays Meryl Streep's sister in the movie Julie & Julia. Not bad for an actress who was last featured in PEOPLE 19 years ago for her role as Carol in the touring company of The Real Live Brady Bunch. "I'm what you call a late bloomer, which has been a blessing," says Lynch. "Earlier in my life, I took myself too seriously and could never laugh at myself. But I've gotten over that with most things in my life—just not dancing."
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!