Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 20
Fun with Jane!
Late Bloomer Jane Lynch Finds Fame as Comic Relief in Movies and TV
Jane haters, prepare for a miserable summer. Starting May 20, Lynch will be seen as an overzealous gym teacher in the FOX musical comedy series Glee (she bruised her hand slapping it in frustration while trying to master the Charleston), and in August she plays Meryl Streep's sister in the movie Julie & Julia. Not bad for an actress who was last featured in PEOPLE 19 years ago for her role as Carol in the touring company of The Real Live Brady Bunch. "I'm what you call a late bloomer, which has been a blessing," says Lynch. "Earlier in my life, I took myself too seriously and could never laugh at myself. But I've gotten over that with most things in my life—just not dancing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!