Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs About Shawn Booth's Bachelorette Proposal: 'My Heart Felt Like It Was Going to Explode'
- Miley Cyrus Has Sprouted a Mermaid Tail (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Shadowbox Your Memories
Turn Your Favorite Keepsakes into Conversation Pieces for Your Walls and Bookshelves
A Day at the Beach
Treasures from vacations past can turn an empty wall into a whimsical seascape. Cut balsa wood strips (available at craft stores) to fit the frame and rub with watered-down blue-green latex paint for a weathered look. Using a glue gun, affix the wood to the back of the shadowbox frames. Arrange your collection on the wood and glue in place.
A Matchbook Collection
Those matchbooks now gathering dust in a vase can add a graphic element to your decor. Cut a piece of fabric to fit the inside of a shadowbox frame and affix with spray mount, making sure to smooth out any wrinkles. Then simply glue the matchbooks to the fabric.
A Family Road Trip
Show off your souvenirs from a cross-country trip in a vacation-themed shadowbox. Cut a map to fit the inside of your frame and affix to the frame backing with spray mount. Glue on photos, tickets and other memorabilia.
A CD box crate can make the perfect display case for treasured but outgrown toys. Scrapbook paper with a cloud design sets the backdrop; grass, mountains, tunnels and tracks cut from felt complete the scene.
Baby's First Birthday
Even if your little girl won't wear that party dress again, it doesn't mean you can't continue to enjoy it. Choose a fabric in a complementary color and use it to line the inside of a shadowbox frame. Apply spray mount glue to the frame backing and attach the fabric, smoothing any wrinkles. Using pins, affix the dress onto fabric.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!