Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Star Wars-Entourage Mashup You Never Knew You Needed in Your Life
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Olivia Munn Teases Her X-Men: Apocalypse Costume: 'If the Latex Fits …'
- Horror in South Carolina: A Killing Caught on Video
- Mary J. Blige: Sam Smith Is 'My Little Brother'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Alabama's Secret Sauce
For Some, Even the Meat Plays Second Fiddle to a Certain White Condiment
Barbecue Sauce of the Month
BIG BOB GIBSON BAR-B-Q WHITE SAUCE
Makes: 4 cups
2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup distilled white vinegar
2 tsp. prepared horseradish
2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
½ cup apple juice
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend well. Use as a marinade, baste or dipping sauce. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!