Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Did Michelle Obama Think of American Sniper?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Val Kilmer Updates Fans on His Condition: 'Please Don't Worry'
- What Super Bowl Quarterback Is Katy Perry Rooting for?
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Kendall, Reese & More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Alabama's Secret Sauce
For Some, Even the Meat Plays Second Fiddle to a Certain White Condiment
Barbecue Sauce of the Month
BIG BOB GIBSON BAR-B-Q WHITE SAUCE
Makes: 4 cups
2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup distilled white vinegar
2 tsp. prepared horseradish
2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
½ cup apple juice
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend well. Use as a marinade, baste or dipping sauce. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!