Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scarlett Johansson Named the Highest Grossing Actress of All Time
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Michelle, Malia and Sasha Arrive in Sophisticated Style for Final Stop in Spain on Their Let Girls Learn Tour
- Blake Lively Calls Café Society Director Woody Allen 'Very Empowering': He Gives You 'Confidence in Yourself'
- Taylor Swift's BFF Abigail Anderson Is Engaged!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Alabama's Secret Sauce
For Some, Even the Meat Plays Second Fiddle to a Certain White Condiment
Barbecue Sauce of the Month
BIG BOB GIBSON BAR-B-Q WHITE SAUCE
Makes: 4 cups
2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup distilled white vinegar
2 tsp. prepared horseradish
2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
½ cup apple juice
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend well. Use as a marinade, baste or dipping sauce. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!