Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch the Trailer for Will Smith's Concussion, Which Examines the Dangers of Football
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Suicidal Teen Allegedly Texted Friend, 'Let's Do a Romeo and Juliet,' Says Lawyer
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Brings Her Meghan Edmonds Beef (and Heather Dubrow Brings Her Leeches) to Tamra Judge's Sex Party
- Ne-Yo Is Engaged and Expecting a Baby with New Fiancée Crystal Renay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
These Items May Be a Splurge, but They Could Keep Your Parties Jumpin' for Years to Come
FROZEN CONCOCTION MAKER
WHAT'S GOOD: The separate ice shaver on the top gives frozen drinks that perfect slushy consistency.
BUT...Shaved ice melts more quickly, so it helps to chill ingredients before serving. Margaritaville Key West model DM 1000. Save $50 off the $299.50 price when you buy at margaritavillecargo.com/people
SOFT-SERVE ICE CREAM MAKER
WHAT'S GOOD: Soft-serve ice cream (with mix-ins!) in 20 minutes.
BUT...It makes only 1½ quarts at a time; canister must be refrozen for a second batch (extra canisters are $35.50). Cuisinart model ICE-45, $99.50; skymall.com
COTTON CANDY MAKER
WHAT'S GOOD: Makes fluffy cotton candy in under a minute; supplies are cheap ($8.49 buys enough sugar to make 60 cones).
BUT...It's big (4 ft. tall!) and assembly is required. Nostalgia Electrics CCM-600, $322.99; amazon.com
Bonus Gift Offer!
WHAT'S GOOD: A whirling wonder and a sneaky way to get the kids to eat more fruit.
BUT...Manufacturer recommends using their packaged chocolate (sold separately); cleanup is messy; doesn't include skewers; Chocoa, $80.00 (mention code 25025 and get two free bags of chocolate); chocoa.com
SNOW CONE MAKER
WHAT'S GOOD: Shaves ice into snow lickety-split.
BUT...Light weight makes it feel a bit like a toy. Nostalgia Electrics RSM-602, $59.99; skymall.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!