Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Dwayne Johnson's Character in Disney's Moana Too Fat? Polynesian Demigod Sparks Online Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Throwback: Bethenny Frankel Shows Off Her Hamptons House
- 10 Celeb-Inspired Ways to Wear Denim Shorts
- GALLERY: Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Kick Off Their Joint Tour In Atlanta – See All the Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Make a Sand Cake!
Topped by Sugar-Cookie 'Sand,' This Shore-Themed Treat—Sserved in a Beach Pail!—will Please Kids and Adults Alike
It's a Cake!
Serves: 10 to 12
Hands-on Time: 25 min.
Total Time: 1 hr.
1 (5.25-oz.) package sugar cookies
1 (10.75-oz.) frozen butter pound cake, thawed
2 (3.9-oz.) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 (16-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 tsp. vanilla extract
4 (1.4-oz.) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, finely crushed
Garnish: chocolate candy shells (available at most candy stores)
1. Crumble cookies; process until finely crushed; set aside. (Cookies will resemble sand.) Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. Whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping and vanilla, whisking until smooth.
3. Place half of cookie crumbs into a 3-quart sand pail; top with one-third of pudding mixture, half of cake and half of toffee bars; continue layering pudding, cake and toffee, ending with a layer of pudding. Top with remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Garnish with candy shells if desired.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!