- Your Pets, Dressed Up for Santa!
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Australian Dad, 2 Sons Found Alive After Being Lost for 10 Days
- An ER Visit Doesn't Stop Kelly Clarkson from Killing It (and Raising $200K!) in Nashville
- Father of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at the Grove Has Been Found, Say Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 01:10PM EST
Martina Mcbride: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Reveals the Six Things She's Most Thankful for
My husband and three daughters keep me grounded and give me something to take care of, so that it's not all about me.
2. MY VOICE
Being able to console my children, laugh with my husband and communicate joy, pain, love, loss, hope and faith when I sing.
3. MY UPBRINGING
It taught me a work ethic, accountability and good sense. In a small town everybody knows everybody, so you can't do things without repercussions. And we didn't have a lot, so you find happiness in small things: a comfy bed, a beautiful meal, a car that runs, the feel of my 3-year-old's hand in mine.
4. MY HOME
It might be a large house, but it's really a home, with toys on the floor and clothes on chairs. It's messy and comfortable and nothing's too precious.
It lets me slow down and get transported to another place. As a child, I always had my nose in a book. I love it.
I usually light one in my bedroom at night, take a deep breath and relax.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!