Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Queen Elizabeth Is Hiring a Live-In Housekeeper – and the Salary Will Surprise You!
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- You Can Now Drink (or Eat) Your Sunscreen – but Doctors Say Take the Hamptons Trend with a Healthy Dose of Skepticism
- What's Next for Criminal Minds After Thomas Gibson's Firing?
- Rainforest Charity Pushes for Leonardo DiCaprio to Return Donations Linked to Malaysian Corruption Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Martina Mcbride: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Reveals the Six Things She's Most Thankful for
My husband and three daughters keep me grounded and give me something to take care of, so that it's not all about me.
2. MY VOICE
Being able to console my children, laugh with my husband and communicate joy, pain, love, loss, hope and faith when I sing.
3. MY UPBRINGING
It taught me a work ethic, accountability and good sense. In a small town everybody knows everybody, so you can't do things without repercussions. And we didn't have a lot, so you find happiness in small things: a comfy bed, a beautiful meal, a car that runs, the feel of my 3-year-old's hand in mine.
4. MY HOME
It might be a large house, but it's really a home, with toys on the floor and clothes on chairs. It's messy and comfortable and nothing's too precious.
It lets me slow down and get transported to another place. As a child, I always had my nose in a book. I love it.
I usually light one in my bedroom at night, take a deep breath and relax.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!