Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Did This Moto-Sweatershirt Sell Out So Fast? Watch the Video
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Which Breaking Bad Star is Headed to CBS?
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Martina Mcbride: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Reveals the Six Things She's Most Thankful for
My husband and three daughters keep me grounded and give me something to take care of, so that it's not all about me.
2. MY VOICE
Being able to console my children, laugh with my husband and communicate joy, pain, love, loss, hope and faith when I sing.
3. MY UPBRINGING
It taught me a work ethic, accountability and good sense. In a small town everybody knows everybody, so you can't do things without repercussions. And we didn't have a lot, so you find happiness in small things: a comfy bed, a beautiful meal, a car that runs, the feel of my 3-year-old's hand in mine.
4. MY HOME
It might be a large house, but it's really a home, with toys on the floor and clothes on chairs. It's messy and comfortable and nothing's too precious.
It lets me slow down and get transported to another place. As a child, I always had my nose in a book. I love it.
I usually light one in my bedroom at night, take a deep breath and relax.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!