Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Was James Holmes Insane When He Killed 12 People?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Man Reunites with Cop Who Rescued Him from a Dumpster as a Baby in 1989
- DWTS: Which Partners Realized the Eras of Their Ways in Week 7?
- Nastia Liukin on Derek Hough's DWTS Injury: 'We're Taking It Day by Day"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Martina Mcbride: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Reveals the Six Things She's Most Thankful for
My husband and three daughters keep me grounded and give me something to take care of, so that it's not all about me.
2. MY VOICE
Being able to console my children, laugh with my husband and communicate joy, pain, love, loss, hope and faith when I sing.
3. MY UPBRINGING
It taught me a work ethic, accountability and good sense. In a small town everybody knows everybody, so you can't do things without repercussions. And we didn't have a lot, so you find happiness in small things: a comfy bed, a beautiful meal, a car that runs, the feel of my 3-year-old's hand in mine.
4. MY HOME
It might be a large house, but it's really a home, with toys on the floor and clothes on chairs. It's messy and comfortable and nothing's too precious.
It lets me slow down and get transported to another place. As a child, I always had my nose in a book. I love it.
I usually light one in my bedroom at night, take a deep breath and relax.
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!