Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 29, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 25
A Night—or Anytime!—at the Museum
An Amazing Bit of Google Earth Lets Users Get Up Close and Personal with the Prado Museum's Masterworks
Unveiled in January, the 14 clickable paintings are composites of 8,200 ultrahigh-resolution images taken by a photographer and a team of four computer technicians in the evenings and when the museum was closed. No plans yet for the Louvre or the Metropolitan Museum of Art but, says Google spokeswoman Kate Hurowitz, "this is just a start."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!