Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 29, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 25
A Night—or Anytime!—at the Museum
An Amazing Bit of Google Earth Lets Users Get Up Close and Personal with the Prado Museum's Masterworks
Unveiled in January, the 14 clickable paintings are composites of 8,200 ultrahigh-resolution images taken by a photographer and a team of four computer technicians in the evenings and when the museum was closed. No plans yet for the Louvre or the Metropolitan Museum of Art but, says Google spokeswoman Kate Hurowitz, "this is just a start."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!