Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Serial Ending Revealed – by Funny or Die
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- North Carolina Churchgoers Indicted for Allegedly Kidnapping and Beating Gay Congregation Member
- Find Out How Channing Tatum Can Help You Appear On Stage at the Oscars
- Plus-Size Blogger Asks 21 Countries to Make Her 'Beautiful' with Photoshop
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday December 17, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Over the Years!
Even Before They Became TV Stars, Selena and Demi Had One Major Thing in Common—their Adorable Smiles
Sick in the hospital after she was born, "this was the day we finally got her home," says her mom, Mandy.
"I was very shy when I was little," admits Selena.
"She would always sing, dance and entertain herself," says Mandy.
Selena (in her Easter best) calls Grand Prairie a "plain little suburb. It was awesome."
"She was so fun as a kid," says her mom. "She was always happy."
Her favorite subject? "Biology. I love learning how everything works."
Demi was born in New Mexico before her family moved to Texas.
Her cousins dressed her in Bulls gear, but "she's a Dallas Cowboys fan," says her mom, Dianna.
Even as a kindergarten student, "she was a perfectionist," says her mom.
Demi belts out a tune at the Texas State Cinderella Pageant in Houston.
"I was always singing," says Demi (performing in Las Vegas).
"I was very sarcastic, even at like, 4. But I was always trying to make people laugh," says Demi.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!