Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Father of New York Bombing Suspect Speaks Out, Says FBI Should Have Investigated His Son More Thoroughly
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Inside Lea Michele's Chic Los Angeles Home: 'This House Is Healing'
- Dancing with the Stars' Rick Perry Has a 'Whole New Appreciation' for Dancers After Elimination
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Pal Tom Hiddleston – but Taylor Swift Talk Is Off-Limits: 'That Door Is Closed'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Over the Years!
Even Before They Became TV Stars, Selena and Demi Had One Major Thing in Common—their Adorable Smiles
Sick in the hospital after she was born, "this was the day we finally got her home," says her mom, Mandy.
"I was very shy when I was little," admits Selena.
"She would always sing, dance and entertain herself," says Mandy.
Selena (in her Easter best) calls Grand Prairie a "plain little suburb. It was awesome."
"She was so fun as a kid," says her mom. "She was always happy."
Her favorite subject? "Biology. I love learning how everything works."
Demi was born in New Mexico before her family moved to Texas.
Her cousins dressed her in Bulls gear, but "she's a Dallas Cowboys fan," says her mom, Dianna.
Even as a kindergarten student, "she was a perfectionist," says her mom.
Demi belts out a tune at the Texas State Cinderella Pageant in Houston.
"I was always singing," says Demi (performing in Las Vegas).
"I was very sarcastic, even at like, 4. But I was always trying to make people laugh," says Demi.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!