Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
My Favorite Things!
Candy, Movies And...Pickles? Here Are the Things Demi and Selena Can't Live Without
"I've been playing guitar since I was 8," Demi says. "I make an effort to write or play music every day."
"I have some chocolate every day," she says. Her fave is Hershey's Kisses filled with caramel.
"I don't take my shoe collection lightly," says Demi, who favors Christian Louboutin and Prada heels.
"I like old soulful music like Billie Holiday," she says.
Demi's latest DVD obsession? "Mob movies like Scarface."
"I hope when the show ends, I'll get to keep the wand," Selena says of her Wizards prop.
For a movie night, Selena suggests "pickles and popcorn together. That's so good!"
Selena says the Wizards cast likes to play Mad Gab. "We're so competitive!"
At the movies, she munches on "Goobers, popcorn, nachos and pretzels."
"I watch A Walk to Remember religiously."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!