Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Dean McDermott Guest Stars on CSI as a ... What? (PHOTO)
- Jordan Nickerson, 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient Taylor Swift Serenaded, Is in Remission (VIDEO)
- Missing College Student's Keys Found Almost One Month After He Went Missing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
My Favorite Things!
Candy, Movies And...Pickles? Here Are the Things Demi and Selena Can't Live Without
"I've been playing guitar since I was 8," Demi says. "I make an effort to write or play music every day."
"I have some chocolate every day," she says. Her fave is Hershey's Kisses filled with caramel.
"I don't take my shoe collection lightly," says Demi, who favors Christian Louboutin and Prada heels.
"I like old soulful music like Billie Holiday," she says.
Demi's latest DVD obsession? "Mob movies like Scarface."
"I hope when the show ends, I'll get to keep the wand," Selena says of her Wizards prop.
For a movie night, Selena suggests "pickles and popcorn together. That's so good!"
Selena says the Wizards cast likes to play Mad Gab. "We're so competitive!"
At the movies, she munches on "Goobers, popcorn, nachos and pretzels."
"I watch A Walk to Remember religiously."
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!