Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sperm Donor Who Allegedly Fathered 36 Kids and Claimed Genius-Level IQ Admits 'He Was Not Truthful': Police
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Cheryl Burke on Returning to DWTS and What It's Really Like Working with Ryan Lochte
- WATCH: Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy and More Show Off Their Best Moves in Surfaced Dancing with the Stars Audition Tapes
- Heart Singer Ann Wilson's Husband Dean Stuart Wetter Charged With Assaulting Twin Teenage Nephews
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
My Favorite Things!
Candy, Movies And...Pickles? Here Are the Things Demi and Selena Can't Live Without
"I've been playing guitar since I was 8," Demi says. "I make an effort to write or play music every day."
"I have some chocolate every day," she says. Her fave is Hershey's Kisses filled with caramel.
"I don't take my shoe collection lightly," says Demi, who favors Christian Louboutin and Prada heels.
"I like old soulful music like Billie Holiday," she says.
Demi's latest DVD obsession? "Mob movies like Scarface."
"I hope when the show ends, I'll get to keep the wand," Selena says of her Wizards prop.
For a movie night, Selena suggests "pickles and popcorn together. That's so good!"
Selena says the Wizards cast likes to play Mad Gab. "We're so competitive!"
At the movies, she munches on "Goobers, popcorn, nachos and pretzels."
"I watch A Walk to Remember religiously."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!